Decided to book this hotel (on promotional price $320++) for my husband's birthday as well as for our wedding Anniversary celebration. As we drove there, we had some difficulties looking for the hotel physically. After calling front counter to check it's location, we arrived at the hotel lobby. (for those driving, just drive thru the RWS Casino carpark and follow the signboard's directions, park at Lime green / purple labeling).
The Concierge staff Vincent was very friendly and attentive. Hotel took note of the event for our stay and upgrade us to the Deluxe pool room, which has direct access to the pool from the room. There was even a complimentary cake sent to our room with well wishes cards from the lovely concierge team. It was truly a wonderful surprise for us.
Hotel room: Huge, cosy, clean and posh
Bathroom: Very spacious, compared to a lot of hotels in SGP. There are 2 basins in the main bathroom, a separate shower room, a toilet cubicle and a spacious bath tub!
What we like:
- Fruit platter & generous complimentary distilled water supply
- TWG tea supply
- The huge luxury looking room with grand bathroom
- Rooms that has direct/private access to the pool.
- Accommodating staffs that will try to accede to guest's requests
- Quiet and tranquil atmosphere
- Shuttle service available to nearby hotels / Universal studio
- Its a NEW hotel!!
- Room service menu is consider reasonable being a 5 star hotel (average SGD20/main course)
What can be improved:
- It would be perfect if hotel price include complimentary breakfast for its room guests. We decide to opt out of hotel's breakfast (SGD28.90/guest price per pax) and took shuttle service to nearby Coffee bean for an equally sumptuous breakfast instead.
- Toiletries were not of Molten Brown/ Crabtree & Evelyn standard for the price guest are paying if not on promotion.
- SPA facilities is available but way overpriced. No special rates for room guest.
- Far from amenities and shops. Shuttle services available every 15 mins to drive you to Casino and nearby eateries.
Overall, it was a pleasant experience for us. We will go back again for another retreat in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A haven nestled along the fringe of a tropical rainforest, Equarius Hotel is the perfect getaway for nature lovers and families alike. All our spacious and breezy deluxe rooms and suites feature a private balcony with stunning panoramic views of either forest or sea. The equally spacious bathrooms are designed for lavish convenience with double vanity areas, a separate bathtub and shower area. You will also enjoy exclusive use of the gym at ESPA at Resorts World™ Sentosa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.