Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews butler service ocean suite private jacuzzi butler team aquarium view manta rays cheerful person mr john super love spacious villa direct access to the pool celebrating my birthday pick up the phone rooms were very clean checking in main pool room view
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed July 2, 2018

I stayed at the "Premier" accommodations (a word the staff used) - the Tembusu Loft at the Tree Top Loft.
I could not book the room online as it was a "premier" accommodation and had to email them - I communicated with a total of 5 officers and I had to reiterate what I wrote with each email, wish they had read the thread of communications instead of making me repeat myself. They quoted me a room rate(4 digits) but when I called to make the reservation, I was told me that that rate didn't apply and quoted me a higher rate and it was a take it or leave it tone. I was celebrating my husband's birthday so I agreed to the rate.
When they asked for the occasion for the stay, I told them it was for my husband's birthday. The email reply was "Pleased be informed that birthday parties are not allowed inside the room since the purpose of stay will be for your husband's birthday celebration. I retorted that it was meant to be a quiet birthday celebration and all they said was "We apologise for any negative impression you had with the response". Sheesh!

My husband was their Rewards member and so I attached an image of his card together with a request for early check-in and late check-out. The butler service separate emailed me to confirm I could check in early. When we checked in, the early check in request and late check out was not mentioned nor my husband's rewards card.....they were pretty disorganised I must say.

The Tembusu loft is on the 3rd level of a giant tree house accessible by lift and though it was a spacious loft, the ambience was spoilt by the Aqua beat which was happening at the Adventure Cove. There was loud music which resonated the whole loft till the early hours. Even when we closed the bedroom door, we could still hear the music...think they should have supplied us ear plugs.

Room tip: Tembusu room
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Esther T
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Hello to all my readers

So this time after staying at the “marina bay sands” and the ritz carlton , i heard about this resort offering underwater suite and i had to check it out .

Checking in was not as smooth and warm as the Ritz or other luxury hotel.
In fact needed to wait for a while until room was ready .
Front desk was nice and polite and tried to make it warmer then it really was .

When finally we got to time for getting the room our butler shek approached us and say reason for delay is because he prepare us something for our one year anniversary and offer us 2 glass of wine while we were waiting .

The moment room was ready he took us with the buggy to our room which in order to get there you driving through the garage and when i was asked why , i been told that thats the only way as they build the rooms near the aquarium and structure wise maybe only option .

A bit strange as all my buggy ride in other luxury resorts usually through the hotel and beautiful scenery.

The moment we got into the room shek explained us everything and answer all our questions , in fact he did it from his heart and was exited more then us like he was the one staying in the room .

He took us to second level after showing us the bedroom without revealing the window into the aquarium
And when we went down again down me and my wife been surprised by how amazing the room is when the drape open and lighting is blue and in front of us is lots of fish swimming and came to say hello .

The feeling is just wow , could not take our eyes from the aquarium and how beautiful it is .

As you all know i stay in the most luxury places and unique villas and the effect of this room is so impressive in a way that the rest looks so small compare to it and you just don’t want to leave .

And service and carrying by shack our butler and pay attention to details and our needs goes beyond many other butlers i got serviced by .

As i see it is his character and warm and just love to make you feel spacial .

One of the romantic thing he did for us was , after we came from amazing dinner in the ocean front restaurant in the room was waiting for us bottle of wine sitting on top roses leaves and picture of me and my wife he found on my Facebook framed and their for us .

No words to describe his service and together with that unique room our stay was something we did not wanted to end.

As far as hotel itself

There is amazing spa worth not to miss ( Espa)
The villas are big and very nice

I would improve the breakfast in the morning at forest restaurant and the in room dining .

Also the drive to ocean view suits need to be improved and built or create another way to get there .

Something not to miss as well is ocean front restaurant experience

Thank you shek , i really hope management wont let you go and promote to manage and train other butlers to give such a warm and amazing serviced as you do

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank josephlD2009XD
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

We booked two x three bedroom beach villas for 8 adults and 5 children and there was plenty of space. Each villa had its own pool and water views across to the city.
The rooms were excellently appointed and extremely clean and tidy.
The villas had a butler service and Kelvin, Eddy and Bill were exceptional - nothing was ever a problem and they always gave us great advice.
The excellent breakfast buffet was included.
Universal Studios is right next door and was the best theme park we have visited - made even better by buying the express passes.
All in all - fantastic !!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank J4061SUianc
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

This hotel suffers from poor communication. And although that could be acceptable in a sgd300-500/ night hotel; it’s clearly not acceptable in a Sgd 1000-1500/night hotel.
1) I couldn’t find the hotel because nothing in the hotel says “Beach Villa” and when I called the concierge to say I was in the middle of the car park looking for the hotel, they were more concerned with getting my name and and phone number than helping me. It’s recognizing the situation
2) so frazzled about the parking, carrying all the luggage, standing in queue at reception and I needed to talk to someone to help me with my issues as I was registering in. At the reception, the lady was doing her job, professionals and not polite but not minding my pain. Car park belongs to another department not hers. Professional but not comforting. Only afterwards while I was still holding my luggage and she wanted to finish checking her in (which was not my pain point) would she help me with my parking 20-30 min of me standing in the check in counter.
3) couldn’t find anything written about the instruction eg which is restaurant for breakfast / how to get anywhere / what facilities there are in the hotel - so feeling totally lost
4) called the hot line for a place for dinner and again the lady was clueless. I asked for any Restaurant that could fit me and take my children for that night and she said I couldn’t do that I had to tell the name of the restaurant and then she would end up transferring me to each and every restaurant. The restaurant then says they cannot help me and I have to call the hotline again. If she needed to do the detective work she could easily have said she would call me back especially since she had her number. She didn’t even know how to get from the hotel room to the restaurant without checking with someone and I had to call up concierge to advise her !!! All of this after I had already told her that I was sitting in the hotel room just wanting to find somewhere to go. Surely any other hotel has a list of their own restaurants and how to get to each location.
5) later on the Concierge service told me actually I was suppose to call them instead of this call service but there was no sign inside the room to tell me. Also it happened twice; once at night and once during the day that no one picks up even though I leave it on repeated dial. So they are a bit understaffed
(6) they gave me cards and I had no idea what they were for and only check out did I realize it was for the sentosa monorail train. If only I had known earlier
(7) for the balcony section would be helpful is the roof was covered. It’s bad luck if it’s raining but if the roof was covered at least there is somewhere to put the swim suits or sit and enjoy the rain.

There are also good points
(1) concierge man who came (Chris) was always so helpful and comforting. It was great! Then he would send us door to door and make sure we were looked after. Amazing. If we only had to deal with him during this trip our experience would have been so different
(2) The room was a very good size so it fit one adult and 4 kids. And everyone was very happy with the room and comfortable.
(3) very relaxing to open the door and jump into the pool.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank youke_worldwide
Reviewed October 24, 2017

I stayed for two nights with my wife and son. Stayed in Villa facing the pool. The check-in process is not very seamless. The check-in person seems very distracted and rushed. We were a bit early but was told the check in time was 3:00pm and was told that the room was not ready. When we walked around, we did not see any staff cleaning up any of the villas. Later on a staff told us the villa is ready but need to 'check' that all is well before looking for a staff to bring us to the villa. In the end we walked to the villa ourselves..... (very near the lobby).

The villa is very nice but the pool is smaller than I thought. There is not much privacy as the other Hotel guests can use the pool. However, we as a family have a great time. We stayed in villa 815 which is sunny but not very private as it was facing a pedestrian bridge and many guest will walk pass our villa all the time.

There is a buggy service which will bring us to points in RWS. Lots of dining options available in RWS and we did not eat at the hotel at all.

The villa is quite nice which sort of justify the price point (expensive). However, I am not likely to go back again as I don't think there is good value for the price that I pay.

Date of stay: October 2017