Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews butler service ocean suite private jacuzzi butler team aquarium view manta rays cheerful person mr john super love spacious villa direct access to the pool celebrating my birthday pick up the phone rooms were very clean checking in main pool room view
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

We booked the Equarius hotel and they upgraded us to the beach villas. The one bedroom villa is stunning. As soon as you walk through the door you feel like you are in luxury. From the soft tiles on the floor to the huge bathroom area everything screams quality.

Each villa has its own jacuzzi, which is next to the main pool. The bathroom area is as big as the bedroom and you can watch TV whilst in the bath. The bed was extremely comfortable and I had the best nights sleep.

The staff were so helpful too, nothing was too much. I wish every hotel had this level of service.

And one other thing to note is the smell of the hotel is wonderful, they use their own fragrance which I think they should sell but sadly currently don't.

If you plan to go into Adventure Cove
Waterpark then you should definitely book this hotel as it is right next door and they have a easy way for you to get into the park.

I would love to go back and stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

It's a family trip. This is the third time we stay in beach villa. We both love this hotel.

We like to stay at the villa and also the undersea room. This time we tried both.

The villa have the big swimming pool that only for villa residents. It is wonderful.

The undersea room is so lovely that all kids and adult would love to sit for some hours.

The service is outstanding and the golf car service for residents are really comfortable for us. We recommend the butler Calvin Lee. He is really nice guy and helpful. Last time, we came here around 15months ago and he still remember our name and where we from.

We had a wonderful holiday here.

Date of stay: July 2017
3  Thank paulchu916
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

I have booked a 3D2N stay with my family from 18th June - 20th June. The wonderful experience started the moment I checked in the hotel. Kelly, the reservation officer and her manager on duty welcomed me and my family with a warm, sincere smile. Seeing myself busy checking in, the manager on duty took the initiative to preoccupy my 3 kids by giving them each a lovely goody bags which makes them so delighted. Upon checking in, we are offered a buggy ride to our villa. Bill, the friendly and helpful buggy driver has made our stay so splendid and convenient. We have been so pampered to be "chauffeured" to and fro the villa and RWS - adventure cove water park, USS anytime at our convenience. My kids love the buggy ride so much. I would also like to thank the friendly and helpful Jacqueline, the housekeeping manager whom herself and her housekeeping team made our stay so neat and clean, ensuring our needs are met and our stay are comfortable. Beach Villa has set a very consistent standard in their service level, service from the heart. This is definitely a hotel I will revisit again.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Stayed in one bedroom beach villa for belated birthday celebration.
The service in this property is as superb as the room, interior, facilities.
People to single out is difficult as they were all great, but Mrs Jesslyn from Concierge ,Jasper and Bill and their butler team and Ms Jackie from house keeping are truly huge assets to this property.
The tranqulity and cosyiness of the villa and its amazing pool make this place a true vacation spot away from the city buzz. Go and check it out.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Spent an awesome weekend with my family at the Beach Villas. Definitely one of my best hotel stays in Singapore. We were welcomed by the staff at the lobby.. I have to say that I really love the scent of the lobby, it is so calming. We had our lunch at the fine dining restaurant located in the lobby. Food was good and we enjoyed it very much.

A staff brought all us to our BV by a buggy even though it was very much walkable distance since we stayed in 820 which was very near to the lobby, gym and Espa, thankfully. He showed us around our BV quickly and soon at 5pm the turnover services came as well.

The room was air conditioned with a high ceiling fan. The shower had a really high rain shower. Big bathtub by the TV. Simply love how spacious the room was! Our private jacuzzi was just steps away from our balcony!! The main pool was also linked to it. Spent the weekend literally soaking in jacuzzi and enjoying the pool.

It's generally a quiet and peaceful villa. Waking up to the gentle sound of the forest crickets was my favourite. Loving how the nature felt so close to me. Complimentary shuttle bus services was available to bring us around the resort.

We were entitled to use the facilities in Espa including the gym companied with any of the treatments there. For those who gym, the gym was clean and well equipped.The service in the spa was excellent!! Best spa in Singapore, so close to the nature with great views! Way BETTER than GSpa!! Spent half my day enjoying the spa facilities there! Cold Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, different types of showers.

Well I hate mozzies. I am so so so so glad that I did not have any mosquito bites! (haha, the room provided insect repellents for body and the room!)

Overall, it was a fantastic stay! We love it! Will be back!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family