Resorts World Sentosa - Festive Hotel
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
$602
$450
Agoda.com
Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$177
$163
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)
$264
$226
Agoda.com
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
$297
$269
Hotels.com
$674
$542
Agoda.com
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$173
$145
$319
$245
$223
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$237
  • Pool
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$164
$157
2,106 results
All reviewsloft bedfamily roomuniversal studioshard rock hotelresorts worldsea aquariumtoast boxswimming poolkids loveother attractionsfamily with kidsadventure cove waterparkhotel poolbaby cotcable cartheme parkfamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed in room 703, deluxe family room (with loft bed)

First off - the queue to check in was reeeally long, it took us more than 30 mins just to check in. There weren't sufficient seats at the lobby for the rest of my family to sit at. My 1 year old daughter was really fidgety then, so one of the staff came over and gave her a lollipop. I also noticed most of us were fanning ourselves like mad, the hotel shd do something about the aircon at the lobby.

Upon check in, I have to say the room was lovely. I read a couple of reviews saying the room was dirty, etc, but ours was in great condition.

The toilet was clean but had a wet musty smell, I suspect it was from the shower curtains. Those who are going with kids, please take extra care in the bath-tub, it's extremely slippery. And it was really high off the ground, it was difficult for *me* to get in, haha.

The hotel staff takes a REALLY long time to respond to your needs. Our TV control was spoilt, we had to stand right infront of the TV to change channels / volume. We called them twice, but NO ONE came to check on it at all ,despite them promising to. They took more than 2 hours to send up a babycot. I think it's safe to say they are really quite slow in providing service.

You can go over to Hard Rock Hotel pool for free. In fact, don't waste your time at Festive pool.

There's very lax security at the hotel. No cards / checks needed for u to go to any floor.

The deluxe family room is really fun for kids, they provided kid slippers etc. My son loved it.

I will be back, but only because of the promos found online, and also because my son loves the loft bed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room nearer to the lift lobby.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Noshi
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed at Hard Rock on a previous trip.
We chose festive just for a change, the rooms were more fun for the kids,the bunk beds were a great hit.there were adorable robes and bedroom slippers in kids sizes - this added to an already positive stay.
However, the rooms are not as crsipy clean as Hard Rock - nothing in particular, but a feeling you got esp in the loft area. Toilets are not as spanking either.
I would choose Hard Rock on my next stay except for the fact that my kids will veto my decision!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kanteli
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I booked the deluxe family room, which comes with a king bed, a loft bed, and also a sofabed. We didn't sleep on the sofabed cause it looks really dirty. My 9 & 3 yr old are very happy with the loft bed. Another plus point is that the hotel provides kids sized bedroom slippers too. & my all time favorite is the complimentary TWG tea bags.

I would prefer to choose this hotel than the Hard Rock Hotel SIngapore,

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2013

just want to alert some on the beds. SUPER uncomfortable with toss and turning all night. along with this we (bf and gf) got separate beds. felt like we were fighting again. now before I go on I should let you know we got the cheapest room possible and maybe other rooms have better beds and not single beds. the theme of the hotel was cool and kid friendly. the pool is a nightmare of families but again I'm complaining at nothing. we liked having French fries delivered to us while swimming. lastly the pastry shop in the lobby has amazing looking deserts. we tried a few and not happy. especially on the sweet looking blueberry cheesecake. pricey with a beverage but hey!!! everything is pricey on Sentosa Island. with all this bad maybe I have to throw in a plus, you can enjoy other RWS property pools and I think the Hard Rock as well.

Room Tip: pay for a better room
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kai_khem
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The Deluxe Family King room at the Festive Hotel offers a king size bed, a loft bed and a sofabed. The sofabed was a foldout foam type bed, which is alright for children or lighter adults. The king size bed was comfortable and the loft bed was a hit with the child. I did wish that the a/c was a little stronger. I liked the stand provided in the balcony which we used to dry our swimsuits.

The location of the hotel is great as it is located very close to Universal Studio, the waterpark and oceanarium, which we were visiting. It is also very close to the restaurants, including, slightly cheaper eating options such as Bread Talk or Toast Box for breakfast, and the Malaysian Street Food for lunch/dinner.

We received great service from the bellhops who held our bags before check-in, delivered our bags to our room after check-in, and held our bags after check-out. The front desk reception also provided friendly service.

In keeping with being green, the hotel uses full-sized containers to store hand soap, bath gel, and shampoo. I just wished that body lotion and conditioner are available. There were minor issues such as a towel hook which was not attached properly to the wall should be fixed. There is a rather heavy stool under the sink area that could be used to climb over the really high edge of the show/tub.

Housekeeping was in general alright in cleaning the room. They also brought us extra towels in a timely manner (probably within 15 minutes) when requested. However, watermarks left by previous guests were seen on the table. Unsightly splashes of water/coffee were on the walls in the bathroom, especially by the trashcan.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family