Was there for a nite stay for my marriage aniversary (dec 2012) with my family. Room facilities is not so bad. But some hotel facilities / service is dissapointed. And had done feedback and left ctc to the service counter and expecting the hotel to contact me. But till now is NO.
1. To the swimming pool, there is a kerd to the swimming pool. My kid fall down and had bleed at her whole mouth. (Hotel shall look into safety)
2. Hotel staff saw children fall and bleed, the place have no first aid kit at the swimming pool counter. No action had been taken or assist me on my child bleeding. I had to hold her bleed till back to the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious treat for art lovers, Hotel Michael™ is designed by one of America's greatest contemporary architects - Michael Graves. This boutique hotel bears the designer's elegant and distinctive touches, from lamps and crockery to furnishings and the decor. You will also enjoy a myriad of conveniences, including 24-hour access to the hotel gym, and a short walk to the various attractions: 2 minutes to Universal Studios Singapore® and 5 minutes to S.E.A. Aquarium™, Adventure Cove Waterpark™ and the Merlion statue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.