I do not consider myself a difficult guest but too many little things made this a poor experience overall, such as the:
- long walk from the car park B1 East to the hotel lobby
- refusal to allow me to check in on my wife's behalf, even though she was on the phone
- lack of a bathtub in the room
- insistence on signing some authorisation form for wearing the hotel bathrobe to the Hard Rock pool (most hotels verify any shortfall on checkout no?)
- breakfast spread which did not change every day, and the prata that was especially hard and inedible
- lack of shuttle on Sunday mornings before 10am and the resultant long wait for a replacement buggy
Without these little things, the stay might have been a bit more average. The only positive was that staff did generally try hard to be helpful. I would agree with current rankings that Festive and Hard Rock are better hotels to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious treat for art lovers, Hotel Michael™ is designed by one of America's greatest contemporary architects - Michael Graves. This boutique hotel bears the designer's elegant and distinctive touches, from lamps and crockery to furnishings and the decor. You will also enjoy a myriad of conveniences, including 24-hour access to the hotel gym, and a short walk to the various attractions: 2 minutes to Universal Studios Singapore® and 5 minutes to S.E.A. Aquarium™, Adventure Cove Waterpark™ and the Merlion statue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.