Me and my family stayed for 2 nights and booked 4 rooms.
1. Very good location, just walk 10 mins to get to Universal Studio and close to Water Front Station.
2. Near to Casino and Malaysian Food Court
3. Got free shuttle to Vivo City Mall for 3 days
4. Got same floor for 4 rooms
1. Bad service from housekeeping. In hospitality industry, you should service the guest very well and infomed nicely if the guest did something wrong. But it did not happen here. The staff informed with shouting like he did not learn manner.
2. Not 5 stars hotel, it's 3 stars!
3. Lobby is very small
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious treat for art lovers, Hotel Michael™ is designed by one of America's greatest contemporary architects - Michael Graves. This boutique hotel bears the designer's elegant and distinctive touches, from lamps and crockery to furnishings and the decor. You will also enjoy a myriad of conveniences, including 24-hour access to the hotel gym, and a short walk to the various attractions: 2 minutes to Universal Studios Singapore® and 5 minutes to S.E.A. Aquarium™, Adventure Cove Waterpark™ and the Merlion statue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.