“Best in Sentosa”

Cuisines: Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sentosa Island
Description: Located in a charming conservation building next to Sofitel SPA, The Garden offers wholesome contemporary cuisine and comfort food. Enjoy the freshest ingredients delicately prepared to retain the ingredients' natural goodness and flavours.
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

I and my wife had delicious dinner yesterday. Restaurant is located at SoSPA, 5 minutes transfer by buggy from lobby. We choose to sit outside watching wild peacock during dinner. Even how peacock is nice, but dish presentation is better. All dishes are served with fully taste. Service here is excellent especially Stella who taking care us so well.

This is the best restaurant in Sofitel, recommend to try this one than the cliff. Recommend dishes are grilled scallop and pan fried baramundi.

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank kijchaic
Write a reviewReviews (256)

Reviewed January 20, 2019

Having a dinning at the following area. Food taste great, service by Stella was good too. Heart warming welcome by the floor staff & the 2 handsome chef who greeted us despite them preparing the food. I would say that it's quite worthwhile visiting the restaurant.

Just that during the night it's pretty dark & i wasn't sure where the carpark is. Its surrounded by the Sofitel's spa, so i have to go around asking the direction to the restaurant. it would be best if they have a lighted direction to the restaurant.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

I had my Birthday dinner the first night of my stay at the Sofitel. Alex at the bar referred me to the Garden. On my arrival my lovely waitress had decorated my table which was so lovely and the Chefs had done a lovely little cake. So appreciated.

2  Thank SJack1
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

Great ambience and awesome tastes of health conscious food. Appreciated to the chef and staffs especially Stella for recommendations and serving of great quality and delicious foods. Love it and crave for it!

1  Thank SweetieLynn_72
Reviewed December 26, 2018

The Garden restaurant has a good menu and there is a good choice of dishes. We enjoyed the experience very much. We were taken with the beautiful chicken dish - the chicken was moist and full of flavor.

Date of visit: December 2018