“Good service staff! Highly recommended!”
Review of Saladworks , Singapore - CLOSED

Saladworks , Singapore
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I've been to Saladworks in the States but their signature salads couldnt be compared to the ones I had here in SG. The portion is just right and the ingredients are fresh. What's commendable are their service staff. I have 2 kids with me and they offered to serve me first and when my kid accidentally dropped the entire plate of sandwich, they offered to replace for free. I will definitely be back again!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is the first Saladworks that I have visited in Singapore.

There is a work flow problem which resulted in very slow service. Even though the shop has just opened for the day, the breads are not available and I had to settle with the only type of bread in the shop ( ciabiatta ).

There is no difference in amount ( portions ) between the ½ salad and normal salad, though I had to pay full price for the normal salad dish. When asked, the staff said that she had given me more of the ½ salad. I would have been happier if the portion of the normal salad is reflective of the price we paid.

My husband opted for Casear dressing to go with his normal salad and imagine our shock when the staff lifted the bowl of dressing from the bar, turned around and checked for freshness by smelling it! I can’t describe my disgust enough here.

A pity, because I think they have a great salad menu. But it is unlikely I will visit again.

2  Thank wonder-luster