“Spicy Pete's Ribs!”

Surfin' Ribs
Ranked #497 of 1,681 Restaurants in Cebu Island
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I really love their Pete's Ribs, it's so juicy and delicious! When the steak is ready, what's on my mind is to eat it right away! Visited 2-3x but it's too late to take a picture when I realized I already consumed my food! I will visit again soon.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

More than their delicious ribs, they offer a variety of options. I love their mashed potato the most.

The price does not compromise the taste, which is something you rarely get these days.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed February 25, 2016

Delicious and Big servings!!!!
The staff are also great and the restaurant's ambience (especially outside) is very relaxing.
Good for chilling with someone or with your friends.
Ride a taxi since this place is not accessible by jeepneys. :)

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 6, 2016

Walked past this little gem and knew straight away it was a winner because it was the busiest place I had seen. Grapped a table and ordered my ribs and beers. My ribs came before my beer which is strange but they had been cooking all day. The meat fell away from the bone and it was delicious, so delicious I ordered another portion when I finished the first lot. Cheap , great food, what more could you want..

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed January 28, 2016

There are many good rib places in Cebu City and Surfing' Ribs is among them. When I go there I usually some seafoods to go along my protein. It is a good place to go after a work out.

Date of visit: December 2015