“Relax & Quiet guesthouse! Great view”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Las Flores

Las Flores
Ranked #54 of 213 Hotels in Cebu Island
Holland Village, null, Singapore
“Relax & Quiet guesthouse! Great view”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I went to this guesthouse for 4nights in early Oct 2013 for a short vacation from Singapore, they are great! This place has its unique character comes with great ocean view, sunrise and ambient. If you're couple looking for a place to stay for a short trip to Cebu, this is the best place! What the other comments about upgrade to Ocean view room is worth it!

Good food, great service and the owner are lovely! Get to know Ian and Virginia and they never fail to put a smile on you!

I wouldn't mine to stay here again for my next visit!

And thanks again to Ian and Viriginia to host us! You guys are lovely!

Room Tip: If you have the chance to upgrade to Ocean View room, I would say why not?
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Raimy A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Long Beach, California
Reviewed October 18, 2013

What a pleasant stay! Very cozy. Great view. Delicious food! Friendly staff. Highly recommended. I will definitely go back soon. It is such a peaceful place to relax and enjoy the great scenery. They have one of the nicest bathrooms I have ever seen in a hotel! Again, excellent place to stay! I had a chance to try most of their food and all I can say is you have to taste it to believe it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank SHiZZiEDELiC
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Just stayed one night. Nice and friendly staff. Actually great view. I'd like to stay more....
Did not get a chance to see all the things around the area but next time I'll bring with me my wife and we'll visit more the place. Relaxing place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ram0n8
Hong Kong
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed in Las Flores Cebu with my hubby for 4 nights in August, and we just don’t want to leave. Everything is just PERFECT!! It is a cozy guest house in traditional decoration! The room has a super duper nice view, facing the sea and blue sky, and very spacious! And we enjoy the swimming pool sooooooooo much, the water is clean! One morning we had our massage near the pool were just wonderful!

The owners Mr Ian and his lovely wife Virginia are fantastic. Ian spent an hour to introduce us what we could plan to do during our stay, such as Kayaking, Snorkling and diving, Island visit, boat trip, visiting hot spring up the mountain and etc. As I don’t swim, so for safety, I picked a boat trip and Island visit instead. The Boat trip is wonderful, viewing the beautiful coastal lines around, viewing the lovely corals, and even we got down in the sea shore area and swim a while before we started returning the journey, we enjoyed these 2.5hours very much!

The food in the guest house is really wonderful!! I was just wondering were they hiring an Executive Chef inside the kitchen…as there is no other restaurant around, we had our every meals there but really love it!! And the breakfast is nice too!! And the ladies’ staff serving us were so nice, always smiling, we love them all!

The location, Catmon is a bit far way from the City, but if u wanna get away from city and enjoy a quiet paradise…only make friends with Sun, Sea, Greenery, Good Food, Nice people, then Las Flores is really one of the good choices!! And sure, we will definitely come back again in the near future!!

Pros : Nice view, nice room, nice pool, nice food, nice people
Cons: Really a bit far away from City, no other restaurants / supermarket around

Room Tip: Must be Seaview one~
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank MrsVintage
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed with my family.
nice view, good service, this hotel is my favorite place!
There is a bus stop near hotel, I often used it for shopping.
It needs 30mim for the town by bus, cost is 20peso oneway.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank komamy
Ostend, Belgium
Reviewed June 24, 2013

From the moment we walked into our room we knew we would be coming back! We had a beautiful room, it was immaculate and well cared for. Everything was perfect. They makes everyone feel welcome. Exceeded my expectations I did not want to leave, Looking forward to another visit very soon. Thank you for your wonderful kindness service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Dim o
Regina, Canada
Reviewed May 23, 2013

this place is great for couples who want somewhere quiet, and charming, and where the staff make the difference. its a bit of a travel out from Cebu, but they will send a shuttle to pick you up, and it is fairly priced compared to a metered cab. But if you are staying for a while, you might want to take some snacks, as the food there is great, but snacks are limited, and you are not close to anywhere to buy something.

i cannot say enough great things about the staff, the meals are so so good, maybe a bit expensive by filipino standards, it will probably cost you about $1000 pesos per day per person, but you will really enjoy your food, and beer and wine is included in that cost. The staff are friendly, helpful, including the owner, and will do all they can to make your stay great.

there are two types of rooms, garden and then the upgrade. If you can afford it, get the upgrade. The garden room is fine, clean and comfortable, but the upgrade has a great ocean view, is much larger, great shower and tub, and just very nice place to spend your time,especially if you are with your fiance, or on your honey moon. The place is very very clean, they clean your room daily, fresh towels and sheets ect, and they will do it when you leave the room for meals, swim ect.

there is no real beach, but there is a very clean pool for swimming, and the ocean is very aesthetic, great view from the room, and a nice hike, just not good for tanning or swimming.

The place has great character, is nice and quiet, and nothing beats eating your meals on the veranda with the sound of the ocean and a slight breeze.

I felt the food maybe was a bit expensive, but the rooms are a very good value, so it evens out. You can get back and forth to Cebu easy with the bus that goes right past, but its a two hour ride, so you might want to go only once or twice if you stay a week or longer.

It is very nice and quiet, and we only had one or two other couples there while we were there. The rooms are quiet, very clean, has a tv, and a very comfortable bed.

Again, if you are on your honey moon, or just taking your love on a quiet vacation, it is an excellent spot.

Room Tip: take the upgrade if you can afford it, the rooms are so nice and homey. take some snack food, if yo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple