Sarrosa International Hotel and Residential Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Castle Peak Hotel(Cebu Island)
Mezzo Hotel(Cebu City)
View Hotel
Citi Park Hotel(Cebu City)
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Express Inn(Cebu City)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsmini fridgehotel managementspecial thanksthe heart of the cityhotel roomenjoyed my stayrooms are cleanbuffet breakfastsm mallbellmancoztaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2013

was a very nice n comfy hotel...price wise..affordable...indoor pool was great n not many is arn to swim...thrfore thrs more area to cover...was lucky...coz de floor dat was booked...was quiet...cud almst hear notink...did extend fer a week here...malls are juz nearby...lotsa choices to choose fm if u wanna gt a meal...wud cum back here again...!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sagi T
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I love the hotel for its ambiance - very elegant! I love their food - its good! I love the room - I got a good sleep! Plus its location is in the heart of the city! I love their wifi connection - within reach even in our room... What else? I love the bathroom... And the staff - they are good! Over-all they are very very good...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank maiafifteen
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Nothing much to expect here esp. we opted for the cheaper rooms at the old wing. Room was ok, beddings are just what to expect in a 3-star hotel, carpet's weary. Comfort room's clean though the mirror's already rusty. The towels though are somewhat dirty white.
Front desk and restaurant staff are friendly and accommodating. Continental breakfast costs P175 just in case breakfast is a dealbreaker for you. Other menus are ok, not so pricey but of course you can try eating outside. Location is good, you can ride jeepney to Ayala mall or SM (just ask the front desk personnel how). Also nearby is Thai Ming Tanh massage, good spot to pamper yourself from roaming around the city and 2PM Café serving good coffee and dessert.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank wandertripper
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is an excellent place to spend a night or three in.

- Perfect location
- Attentive staff
- Clean, comfortable rooms
- Fantastic management

The property is in the middle of upgrading their WiFi access, so it is only going to get better!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We arrived at this hotel at 1230 in the afternoon with my husband. Its not true that the hotel is 15 minutes away from mactan airport. In fact, it would take 30-45 minutes away including traffic since this is located at Cebu City. Taxi fare would cost you around 230php. Back to our arrival, check in is 2pm but we're glad that eventhough it's not yet 2pm, they accomodate us and some of the staffs here are polite and friendly. They always greeted you except for some front desk as if they are all pretty! I got a deluxe room only without breakfast at agoda online booking which cost 1136 per night total of 2700 for 3days and 2nights. Its a good choice for a budget traveler like me and my husband. The hotel has pool inside unfortunately, its under repair as what i've also read to one of the reviews here. As soon as i received our room key, we got rm409. Room is good, clean eventhough its not that big but enough for 2 persons. It has 2 beds, with good bedsheet, 4 pillows, and a carpeted floor. Cr is Also good, it has bath tub, shower with hot and cold water but no water bidet beside the bowl. They have also toilettries but im not happy with the soap and toothpaste. Soap is rough when you used, that makes your skin dry, and their toothpaste is soooo small with a chinese name code that you dont know what kind of toothpaste is that. Room has mini bar, wherein all of the items are all expensive. Imagine, their 3in1 nescafe coffee costs 30 each. Of course i did not buy any of the items. Good thing that the hotel has mini grocery at the ground beside the hotel entrance and cost are fair enough. When it comes to transportation, taxis are always available however it cost you so much everytime we go out going to the mall or somewhere in cebu city. Our fare is not lower that 200php. Except when we went to ayala center mall which is 30mins away from this hotel. Our taxi fare cost 65php. Make sure that you always have barya. I found that riding a taxi is so expensive but we cant do anything because we didn't know how to commute. Over all, this hotel is good and fair enough because the hotel is not cheap, i can say that this one of the class hotel. I just wanna share this also their room service, on our day2 eventhough i didn't request for a room clean service, they automatically clean the room and change our towels and change the plastic bin bag. Aircon has no remote and you cant manually change the temperature. Water heater is available. I can say that this is recommended for all travelers who are looking for an affordable and not cheap hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013