“Carrot Cake was just ok.”

Brioche Bistro-Bakery-Coffee-Bar
Description: We are a group of dedicated bakers and passionate food lovers committed to creating the best-tasting, traditionally made comfort food. We use traditional methods, flavorful ingredients and primarily our hands to make our products. We make bread, cakes and pastries the old way. We give all our ingredients all the time it needs to develop its flavors. We use the best natural ingredients and source our ingredients from local farmers whenever possible. In making our country breads, we use natural wild yeast, which we have been propagating since 2007. We follow the time-tested tradition of using pre-ferments to develop our flavors. We served Danesi Coffee and Dilmah Tea. Open daily 7 A.M. To 12 Midnight
Reviewed April 21, 2015

I love carrot cake and wherever I go, I order one if they have it. I ordered one on the first day and I thought it was ok. On the second day, I had thought they'd be giving me a slice from the fresh batch that came in. I wasn't so lucky. I think they gave me the remainder of the previous day. Oh well.

Date of visit: April 2015

Reviewed February 28, 2015

Been there, done that ... and I'm a coffee lover -- from Kona to Vietnamese coffee -- but the best latte I've ever had was at Chefdecuisine Corp's Brioche at Escario Mall in Cebu City. My regret was not ordering the 12 oz. coffee. I had it with caprese sandwich.

I returned the next day and ordered smoked salmon bagel and pistachio ice cream. The smoked salmon was fresh and the toasted bagel was perfect with a smear of cream cheese and lettuce. I ate every bit of it. As always, Brioche did NOT disappoint.

When in Cebu City, Brioche is a must-frequent place to relish their Danesi coffee, ice cream, sandwiches, cakes and pastries. Take home also their walnut wheat cranberry bread or rye bread. They also have brioche, rye, multi-cereal bread, among others.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed January 31, 2015

I love cake with my coffee. The best red velvet cake I've tasted is from Brioche in Escario, Cebu City. It's just perfect. Not too sweet and sickening with just the right amount of richness to it. It's P100 per slice. I can't complain.

They also serve light lunches like sandwiches and salads. My daughter had grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup combo and she loved it.

My only gripe is that I have to pay extra P30 for premium coffee beans because they ran out of their regular coffee beans.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed November 16, 2014 via mobile

Cakes are moist and delicious especially the dark moist chocolate cake and caramel coffee cake. They also serve a variety of coffee and Dilmah tea

Reviewed September 18, 2014

Conveniently located within a small complex of tiny shops and restaurants. The cronuts or dossants are utter heaven. Faves are the blueberry and apple. Have a light lunch or dinner and order from a list of sandwiches made with their own fresh-baked breads. Definitely a must-eat place when in Cebu.
The famous Zubuchon is also just a few hops away.

Date of visit: August 2014