“A Chocoholic Experience”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Cebu City, Philippines
“A Chocoholic Experience”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I love everything about this chocolate boutique. Though they offer a wide variety of cuisines, chocolate is one main ingredient. Meat Pizza with Dark Chocolate is one indulgence you shouldn’t miss. And while you’re at it, treat yourself to their appetizing White Chocolate Crepe. Linguinein Pesto Sauce with Parm Crusted Chicken completes our scrumptious meal on that day. I love their food and definitely love their service.

• Visited December 2012

Singapore, Singapore
“I'd like to try the entire menu”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

After having lunch at the Lemongrass we went over to the Chocolatier for desert and that was no disappointment.
Sadly though apparently one item of the chart (I think the golden euphoria) was sold out and my guests informed me that that was the most favorite dish at the place. That is probably the explanation for it to be sold out.

The chocolate deserts are very good. One of my guest ended up with a spicy chocolate combination that was great.

The restaurants has chocolate lunch dishes as well but I cannot comment on those as we did not have those.

• Visited May 2013