“good food, bad service”

Cuisines: Thai
Brussels, Belgium
“good food, bad service”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

we did like the food in this place as we stopped there before our flight home. But the staff could be a bit more attentive and care for the customers more

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Freedy T

• Korean first
Makati, Philippines
“good taste”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

the food is actually quite good although it is in a weird location and the ambience could certainly be way better.

Visited May 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Extremely delicious Thai Food...”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Whenever I stop in Cebu, I make sure to stop at least 1 time at Siam. The food is incredibly delicious, the service is fast and friendly, water is free (if you ask for service water).

I tried several dishes, the Thai Green Curry is my favorite, so creamy and delicious, taste so much like coconut... mmmhm,... I also loved the vegetarian spring rolls. The papaya salad was tasty, but very spicy, better tell the waiters to put less chilies inside. For dessert I can recommend the sticky rice with mango.

I can't wait to eat here again, the food is simply amazing.
I give only 4 stars instead of 5, because some dishes are quite pricey for the Philippines... but so yummy!

• Visited April 2013
Bristol
“Great Thai food reasonable price”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Food was great and came out very fast. Atmosphere was great apart from we had a borage group next to us and their kids were running in and out of the door.

The staff are friendly but when it came to paying they were no where to be seen.

They take last orders at 9 so if you like a late dinner this is not the place for you.

Visited March 2013