“A no frills eatery offering superb, fresh seafood at budget prices”
Review of Pido Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pido Grill
Ranked #1,081 of 1,366 Restaurants in Cebu Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed December 27, 2010

Located 50 metres from the Alpa Suites hotel, the Pido Grill offers fresh seafood at very low prices.
It was recommended to me by the owner of an upmarket resort, who advised that I "should ignore the ambience and sample the food "
The Pido Grill is a basic looking but very clean cafe on a busy road. On arrival my friend and I were handed laminated menus which offered a wide variety of seafood,cooked in a variety of ways.
I opted for calamari and grilled tuna, accompanied by plain rice.
The food was wonderful
. The Calamari was cooked in a light batter and SO tender. The tuna was grilled to perfection.My friend also had calamari followed by a local fish, which she pronounced to be excellent.
Washed down with a couple of soft drinks each the bill came to 550 pesos !
The staff seemed amused at the presence of a European, but were friendly and helpful.
I enjoyed the experience so much that I returned the next day to sample more dishes.
I was not disappointed !
Frequently overpriced and often frozen,seafood regularly disappoints me in restaurants.
My visits to Pido Grill reminded me what a pleasure eating simply presented,very fresh fish can be.

3  Thank Jonturkey