“Cute Strip Mall”

Add it.
JY Square Mall
Ranked #110 of 304 things to do in Cebu Island
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I liked the variety of small shops they have.
They do not have great restaurants inside the mall
because there are amazing restaurants around it
like Pino's and Golden Cowrie to mention
a few.

They have a a superb Hair Salon, class B eat-all-you-can
place, a Korean restaurant and few other stalls that
sells you little souvenirs.

I've been to this mall before, it does need renovation.
Very quick renovation to compete with sprouting, fluorishing bigger malls just few miles away from JY Square.

It was a promising mall years ago but this mall
really needs quick updates and improvements
for me to check on this mall months from now.

2  Thank Philip07621

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Good shopping mall for the local population. And for tourist too. I did notice the mall shores staff is over kill. Example how many people does it take to post in the mens jeans section, maybe two, no more than three. Well in all the malls in all the sections or departments the staff is from five to eight people. All want to help you.

Nice clean mall. Lot's of local shops for picking up gifts to take home.

2  Thank jewhitt1
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Not bad a mall to visit although i found the J Mall better and nicer. It is central and safe mall good food

3  Thank Sam649
Reviewed March 9, 2012

This small mall is very convenient for all your daily needs. The complex has a supermarket, several restaurants and many small shops. I went with my family and we didn't have trouble finding what we needed.

3  Thank Marie E
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I was in Lahug and found this "mall" because I need to buy something. To my dismay, they don't have most of the things that I want. The place is just very ordinary, I don't even call it a mall (not to my standards). The grocery section looks just like a warehouse with chashiers on the entrance.

2  Thank bestfriendoftime