“Very Yummy!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Jacksonville, Florida
“Very Yummy!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This mall restaurant serves fast food Japanese style. I ordered pork yakisoba which is very similar to Lo Mein(Chinese noodles) and three pieces of tiger prawn cooked tempura style. Both dishes were excellent! But since I was still not full, I also ordered chicken teriyaki with jasmine rice. It was the perfect dish to end my evening :)

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Davao City, Philippines
“Food was delicious but...”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This was not the first time I dined at this restaurant. Most often I do really enjoy their food and the ambiance. I especially liked the dotted and striped walls (paper or paint?) and the bright yellow color. But during this visit, we had a friendly little cockroach sharing our table. As you can see on the pictures, we devoured our food and there were very little left on our plates before we noticed something moving behind the garnishing of our salmon plate. We immediately lost our appetite. We told the lady server (i forgot to read her nameplate) and she just told us that they just sprayed the whole restaurant with insecticide that's why all these creepy things are coming out from their little nooks. She didn't even apologize and just walked away as if it's just an ordinary thing.

Well, because of that thing we would never eat at Terriyaki Boy again.. ever!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank jheenee1
Plainsboro, New Jersey
“Good tastes”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

This restaurant is in the Terraces in the Ayala Center. The gioza was ok but not really stuffed with anything. My coworker also found a hair in their food but it was replaced. They also showed him the old dish. Good place to go if you want to try something new.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank rescue2823
Japan
“excellent service affordable price”
Reviewed March 2, 2010

we visited Teriyaki Boy branch in Market Market in taguig city
before I tried this restaurant I felt it a just bit expensive for Fast food.anyway many people were in restaurant so I decided to eat in there.
we ordered katsudon /tuna sashimi with tempura powder and mayonnaise /shouyu noodle regular size we paid total 415peso for it .
about food I only felt it very delicious .only bad point is that noodle bowl is small and its not a taste of Japan .the taste may be changed for filipino taste.but about sashimi and katsudon nothing to complain about .quality and price were perfect.
clerk there also treat us with very polite manners .place is also clean and nice.
I think I will not order noodle again but I will order other rice food .

1 Thank asiabilliar