“What a pleasure”

Ranked #30 of 145 Hotels in Boracay
London
“What a pleasure”
Reviewed October 29, 2010

This small hotel on station 1 Boracay Island is fantastic.
The rooms look like the advertised photographs and the amenities and facilities were all present and correct as one would expect in a luxury hotel.

The staff were all friendly, polite and helpful.

There was one small issue on check-in, in that the AC in our room was malfunctioning. The very helpful reception manager upgraded us to the ocean view suite which was duly accepted with (cool) gratitude.

My only disappointment was that the restaurant and beachfront piped music was too loud and inappropriately selected for the various times of the day.

Other than that, you wont be disappointed with the Two Seasons... is`nt it great to find little gems amongst the stones.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank JoeOutAndAbout

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
San Juan, Philippines
Reviewed October 5, 2010

My partner and I decided to stay in this hotel for our trip to Boracay. Being summer season in the Philippines most hotels have their rates sky high. We were lucky enough to have purchased a package from Two Seasons Hotel which i think was a great deal.

The package included Breakfast buffet for two for our whole stay which was around 4 days 3 nights, a set dinner meal every night which was a lot, i can't even finish my share and complimentary drinks upon arrival.

Location: Being in station 1 Two Seasons Hotel is the perfect catch. Not too pricey as neighboring station 1 hotels but you generally get to share the Great shore station 1 has to offer.If you plan to stay in Boracay to relax, Two Seasons Hotel is for you.If you wish to enjoy Boracay's nighlife,beach activities etc. a 5-10minute walk by the beach and you reach station 2 and 3 where it all happens.

Staff and Services: The Hotel itself was perfect. Service was awesome! From our transfers to hotel staff everybody was all smiles,accommodating and friendly.Rooms are very clean as well, cool design simple and elegant.

Other tourists around Boracay also visit the hotel because of the happy hour its beach front bar offers which i think was around the late afternoon which my partner and I enjoyed so much.

All in all no negative feedback about this hotel it wasdefinitely paradise.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Trip_fanatic10
Quezon City
Reviewed September 6, 2010

It's been awhile since I was last in Boracay. Hearing many stories from different walks of life as to how much has changed after 3 years, has left me clueless. Plus considering the fact that we traveled to Boracay in June, I wasn't expecting this trip to be as good as how I know Boracay is.

We chose to stay at Two Seasons for 5 days and 4 nights. Through each day and every step of the way, I was truly pleased with what the resort has to offer. Upon arrival and until departure, the staff were very accomodating with warm smiles always on their faces. The Family Suite was definitely overwhelming for only three of us; my friend and I were ecstatic for a good 5minutes because of the room! It's acutally fully equipped down to the last detail of complete amenities and Ipod docks. I personally like that they had loofas in their amenities. It also had plenty of space; space beyond words. Plus, a small balcony to dry off clothes with. I was also quenched and very well statiated with barLO, their restaurant. I highly recommend trying their Angus Burger, a bit pricey but definitely worth it. I shared it with my bf but I'd recommend having all the juicy goodness of it to yourself. Also, its a plus for me that Two Seasons is located at my favorite area of Boracay. I've always liked that area of station 1 because of the beach, less people and ambiance. I also would like to take into account that it's actually the first time I've spent sooo much time in the room or at the resort area than all my other trips to Boracay. I like how chic and trendy the place looks from the beach front area to the rooms and the pool. Despite of the semi cloudy-rainy weather while we were there, Two Seasons Resort made up for everything! I'm definitely looking forward to checking in to Two Seasons again. For my next trip, i'd like to try their rooms with the pool access :)

Over all, staying at Two Season Boracay has met and exceeded all my expectations. It's simply a great place with great food, great staff and great service!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank katillac18
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 16, 2010

booking two seasons resort was the best decision EVER.

heard lots of good things on tripadvisor about two seasons, but thought it would be far too expensive. but awesome deals are the best thing about low season, and we managed to get the family suite (verandah) + daily free breakfast thrown in at a lovely price thanks to their very accommodating reservation staff :)

we flew into caticlan and arranged airport pickup for 1000 pesos/person. SO worth it. they had a private van and boat bring us right to the doorstep of the resort. we'd had a bunch of trouble with delayed flights on our way there, but when the smiling boat dudes handed us ice water and cold towels, all of it just washed away.

the rooms are spacious, unbelievably clean and beautifully furnished in a modern yet warm resort style. they've got the usual minibar and tv, but also a dvd player and a huge library of dvds for free loan at the reception, and an ipod dock in the rooms!

the location is the absolute best too. beachfront, right in the heart of station 1, it's surrounded by pristine clean powder sands, the best stretch of white beach there is. some comfy sunloungers at the beachfront. there were always free ones, but i imagine in high season they'd get snapped up very quickly. tons of bars and restaurants a quick walk or tricycle away.

breakfast is served at a beachfront restaurant, you can eat at a table or in a cabana, from 7 -10am. they cook the breakfast ala carte, and it is GOOD. they've got quite a lot of western and local options to choose from. the omelettes and fluffy pancakes are heavenly.

but one of the best things about two seasons is the service. there was a lovely person waiting for us at the lobby with welcome drinks when we checked in. the guys in charge of the bar and the towels and the pool always had big smiles on and were super friendly. there's a free shuttle service that can take you to d'mall whenever the van is around. everyone in the resort was totally friendly and made the stay a really happy one.
what took the cake though, was when we had to check out and get to the airport by 530am. when my friend went to settle the transfer stuff with the receptionist, he surprised us by saying "so sir do you want to order your breakfast now? we can bring it up to your room at 430am tomorrow." SO TOUCHED!

THANK YOU to all the peeps at two seasons for making our trip so supremely awesome!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank mannylam
Maryland
Reviewed July 8, 2010

My friends and I stayed at the Family Room Garden Suite with pool view last June. We were greeted by a basket of fresh fruits and ice cold four seasons drink. It was quite nice. I love our contemporary room. The mattress was comfortable and the sheets were soft and good smeling. They thought of everything. We had bath products complete with shower caps and emergency sewing kit which I actually ended up using. I thought the pool was small but it was nevertheless clean and nice. Before we could even ask, pool towels were handed to us by the hotel staff one day when we decided to take a dip. Two Season's right on Station 1 so it was lovely and quiet. We stayed up late one night and hung out at one of their cabanas for a super late night snack . Their beachfront bar was already close then so we brought our own food and beer from outside. I didn't notice this at first but it was already probably past 2 am when we packed up to get back to our room but there was actually 1 hotel staff who stayed close to our cabana to make sure we were guarded, safe and okay. Charming.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank mench18
Manila
Reviewed June 27, 2010

This is the much needed break we needed from our stressful life in Manila and what a perfect way to do it in the islands of Boracay. We had planned this trip since February and chanced upon their great promo during the Travel Expo.

How i will sum up our trip: i can probably say I'm pretty much hooked into the island life and hope it wouldn't end.

On with the review. The service was superb, from the time they picked us up at the airport until our last day. They took care of our luggage when we arrived brought us to the resort via their private van, then their private boat and another van when got to the island. What i love best is the free shuttle between station 1 to station 3 wherein if you're tired of walking back to the hotel, you can just give them a call and they will pick you up right away.

The staff were very helpful, we got in very early in the morning and our room was not yet ready, unfortunately my wife needed to pump milk for our baby. The staff gladly gave us a temporary room where she could pump the milk.

We booked the junior suite facing the sea, and it was breathtaking. Loved the view from the veranda and waking up each morning seeing the water while still lying on the bed. It was regularly cleaned and they even sweep your room in the afternoon.

The breakfast is nothing spectacular and needs a little improvement but this is minor compared to the great service they provided us from day 1

Overall, the expericence was superb. I will definitely go back to Two Seasons Boracay for my next visit to the island.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dbtgo
San Juan
Reviewed April 18, 2010

My partner, sister-in-law and I stayed at a junior suite with a poolside view on the 2nd floor for 4 days and 3 nights. Our suite had wrap around views of the resort complex as well as coconut trees and the hills of Boracay. The food was good and the service was discreet and prompt. We kept asking for ice and we got buckets of it everywhere we were in the resort. The bathroom offers a shower than can seem to fit an entire family and it had two sinks and a clothes rack with floor to ceiling frosted windows. An LCD TV and a DVD player was included as well as internet in the room and at the public areas of the hotel. Complimentary transfers from D'Mall and D'Talipapa to and from the hotel made it convenient for us since it can be quite a walk from all the action. Their Mojitos were all the rage while their 4 Cheese pizza was an easy favorite during our stay.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple