All reviewsoyster sisigfour cheese pizzafamily suitepool accesscrocodile meatcrispy patabreakfast buffetfree shuttle servicesuperior roomfirst floorwhite beachmanila officedining tablenice beachfrontbeach bedsprivate boatwalk along the beach
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Location is perfect right in front of the beach. Breakfast is good. Rooms are small but clean and well maintained. A little pricey but worth it. Staffs are friendly and accommodating. We would love to come back and stay again on our next boracay vacation. We have a nice time and enjoyed our beach vacation.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2017

Staff was pleasant and helpful. Transfers are seamless and convenient (both the airport transfer and trips to D'Mall). Rooms are excellent (I've stayed both at 104 and 308). Four cheese pizza is great. Location is perfect - near enough the party but far enough to get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank glaigo
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

My wife and two kids spent four nights and five days to celebrate her birthday.

I would say Two seasons would be the perfect place to stay for a couple or a small family when in boracay.

The place is spacious but intimate enough to accommodate only a good population of guests.

The rooms are comfortable. Bathrooms are extra big.

Food at the resto is superb, and service personnel are very warm and accommodating. Elmer one of the waiters was notably helpful.

Rates are perfect for a good place in the island.

I will be going no where else but two seasons every time we visit boracay :)

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Jon B
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Check in was fast, staff was pleasant and food was good. Great location in station 1. F&B associates even went the extra mile to surprise my daughter with balloons and a cake since she was celebrating her birthday.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I'm really sorry to point out the faults in this resort as it was so friendly. Now all rooms are not the same. But I got a small one bed apartment at the first floor, front, and right next to an open ended corridor at which was a lot of very noisy machinery. The room sounded like the engine room of a ship. I was trying to finish the latest Joey Netherhill novel but this was not possible. But here goes:
Room service was hopeless and was unable to supply any of the advertised sandwiches. The resort had no lounge. There were no kitchen facilities in the room. The bed was extremely low with a tricky wide timber surround. The location of the room set us over an adjacent bar which played high volume pop from about 5.00 to 10.00. The restaurant menu was constantly devoid of many advertised items.
What I would say is that careful selection of room and adjacent eateries would make for a very pleasant holiday at this place - so don't be too put off.

Room Tip: Forget anywhere near the beach. Go for the rear apartments. You enjoy it there.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family