“Two Thumbs Up for Two Seasons”

Two Seasons Boracay Resort
Ranked #33 of 152 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

This is the third time I've stayed in this resort in the past 4 years and it has such great value and service for the money. Clean, well appointed rooms and a courteous staff with a great breakfast selection to boot.
A four star experience in the heart of station 1 (which is the best area to stay in on the island) where all the hotels are on the beach front and away from the noise of the tourists and restaurant bars in station 2. Station 1 is all beach front and allows you to be in the less crowded and noisy part of the island (you can walk to Station 2 for the restos and nightlife anyway as it is 5-10mins away on foot).

The dining here are Two Seasons is quite good as well with a few interesting twists (crocodile meat anyone?) among the Asian fusion choices. Their four cheese pizza is a must try during happy hour and my favorite drink on the island are their Jell-O shots! This isn't your normal shot glass Jell-O shot mind you -- its frozen in sub zero temperatures and looks like a bubble ball - you put the ball in your mouth and it pops and the melon liquid literally explodes in a burst of flavor to your palette's delight and surprise.

Massages are professional and have well trained hands with good technique that are respectful and clean.

My only negative that I experienced this last trip was the noise level outside our deluxe room on the first floor -- you could hear everyone passing outside especially at night or late afternoon it could become a bit of a nuisance if you were trying to take a nap. Maybe next time will opt for a 2nd floor room instead.

And oh --the hawkers outside on the beaches (they have multiplied over the years and need to be controlled or even stopped if you ask me) are really annoying.

Overall I love this resort and will always come back :)

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 30, 2014

For our past Bora trips in the past 3 years, we always make it a point to hang around or just bum in Two Seasons even if we weren't hotel guests. Thankfully though, last February, we were finally able to book a room here through the Travel Fair in Rockwell for 3D2N and got discounts. We were literally glued to Two Seasons - from breakfast up till midnight. And we did not mind one bit.

Food is great, drinks are delicious and the staff are some of the friendliest people in the island (The kind waiters actually remembered us & our orders! From the past years!). Our room was normal, clean, a bit tight though (2 queen beds + extra bed) but great bathroom!! Next goal would probably be to get that honeymoon suite with the private pool on top. So let's wait and see.

But as we save up for that next trip, I wouldn't mind going back and just ordering my favorite 4 cheese pizza & oyster sisig coupled with my yummy caipiroska.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank em81088
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Let me start by telling you the best first. The service is incredible. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. The Grand Family Suite with pool access is very large with a Huge bathroom. Very up to date. My 2 year old granddaughter loves the room. The food is excellent and really does look just like the pictures on FB. Two Seasons is located on the best part of the island with the best beach. The front desk team is very helpful also. They have a free shuttle service to the mall and that is a big savings. The pool is perfect for small children and very beautiful and always clean. We always have a place on the beach saved for us when we walk out on the beach and towels on the lounge chairs. The security is out standing and make you feel very safe. Great air conditioning. Good mini bar in the room and they have a great bar with happy hours most of the day. The ocean is just a few feet from our room and the pool is just one step out the back door. They have a great breakfast every morning. You really can't beat this hotel. Our new home away from home. Now the bad part. The internet is pretty bad. It works but it hard to log in and stay on line. This is my only complaint and they tell me they are getting this fixed soon. If anything else had a problem I would have given the 4 stars but we like this place a lot.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank scarpa1977
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Rule 1 - never go back to the same place for your holiday without a few years in between
Rule 2 - never write your review before checking out
I'm glad I did. Boy
After a very hectic 12 months we had exactly 11 minutes and 34 seconds to lock in our holiday in 2 weeks time. Beach, sun and relaxation was needed. Two seasons delivered last year. So we are back again this year. Even down to the same room

The weather was rainy and windy. I got sunburnt severely on the first day, and only on the right side. Day 2 lost my cell phone. It's been heaven. (No really it has). I'm relaxed merry I've swam explored it's been heaven. And it's down to one thing. The staff at two seasons. They all are. They made this stay a holiday. I get nervous about mentioning people individually cause just like at the oscars someone gets left out. So to danilo kris elmer cara Joan Nestor elbert, thank u thank u thank u and to the rest of u see u again soon.

Two seasons is truly special. Food location, rooms all great. But the Staff are magnificent. They are the secret special ingredient. Even if you don't sleep here. Stop by drink and eat and you will see why we left our hearts here.

PS. On the beach to the right are some locals who will teach you to paddle board. Even if dont take them up on their offer. Send over some beers from the bar for them, you become king of boracay for 5 minutes but friends for life as well.

Room Tip: Any room but only sleep in it - get out ASAP and enjoy Bora
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Badenc
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights and enjoyed every minute of it. Staff very friendly. Food was relatively Ok. Great view and the time my wife and I went, not too many people. Also noticed that the staff always made it a point to clean their beach front every morning. This is our new favorite hotel in Boracay!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rus R
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Slightly overdue!

Stayed here for what was supposed to be 6 nights in nov 2013, however our trip was cut short by Typhoon Yolanda (Hayain).

Arrived around 9am from a very early flight from Manila. Not surprisingly our room wasn't ready. Had a complimentary welcome drink whilst we waited to fill in paperwork & then went to explore.

Came back around 1 and straight into the room. Rooms are fairly basic, typical Asian resort standard, but was room enough for two, and clean. Also had a small balcony, which is a must to dry things.

Resort is fairly small with a tiny swimming pool, but honestly you didn't need it with the location. The hotel restaurant is literally on the amazing beach. Best beach I have ever been two hands down, simply stunning white sand, the photos don't do it justice.

Station 1 is the quieter part of the island, but more importantly has the wider beach. From what we saw of station 2, high tide literally comes right up to the resorts. Some resorts in station 2 also have a walkway between the resort and the beach chairs / beach.

Other points:

- great cocktails with happy hour!
- buffet breakfast was simple but yum!
- free courtesy shuttle to D'mall (main shopping area in station 2)
- awesome cabana on the beach & comfy loungers

I would def recommend Two seasons. Slightly cheaper than some other station 1 resorts, probably due to the smaller size and tiny pool.

Boracay was simply amazing, but cut well short to only 2 days.... Now to save so I can go back!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Their spacious and well appointed rooms were much appreciated after being out in the sun the whole day. The size of the pool was just right for the kids. Only downside to this stay was the aircon breaking down but we were transferred to another room with a beautiful view of the beach.
For the food - Mushroom and Four Cheese Pizzas were very good. Another plus was the free shuttle services to and from D'Mall.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Paulette G
TwoSeasonsRes0rts, Guest Relations Manager at Two Seasons Boracay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Hello, Ms. Paulette! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay at our resort. We apologize for the slight inconvenience, but we guarantee that each time things like this happens, we try our best to make it up to our guests. It's nice to hear that you plan on going back. We're looking forward to welcoming you again.