“nothing has changed”

Two Seasons Boracay Resort
Ranked #37 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I said last october that i wont stay here again , well i did stay and i know for sure that it will be the last time . The meals are still the same as last year .Not one thing has changed. Same old menue..I stayed on the ground floor, Couldnt sleep as people have to pass the rooms on ground floor.and every one was so noisy ..I asked to change rooms and was told no.. staff were friendly .Rooms smell stale .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My family and friends stayed in this resort from November 1 to 3 and the service was impeccable! A staff was already waiting at the airport with a hotel shuttle to transfer us from the airport to the docks (which was pretty much a minute or two drive away) where a private Two Seasons boat was waiting for us at a private dock. The private boat transferred us to Boracay island and another staff and a shuttle van awaits us at the other side to bring us to the hotel where they served us with welcoming drinks, bottled water and ice cold towels before showing us to our rooms. Everything was convenient, the hotel staffs are very accommodating and kind. The location of the hotel is also amazing, wherein we can just walk out of the hotel and walk straight to the beach.

We stayed in room 305 and the room is spacious with two single beds with a connecting door to the other room. The bathroom was well stocked with toiletries plus hair dryer. Room service is very accommodating when we asked for extra toilet paper. I don't think I have anything bad to say about this place. It is a must go to when you go to Boracay to enjoy the fine, white sands and clear, blue water.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2012

It was my first time in Boracay with all my friends and we all shared the same feeling that we picked one of the best hotels on the island. It's a really cute hotel in a very good location where you can just walk out of your room and walk straight to the beach within a few steps. We stayed in the Family Grand 8 room with pool access and it was really spacious for the 6 of us. In addition to that, the staff are really friendly and polite and they would always offer help or suggestions when we were arranging the activities we would be doing. We never had to worry about getting around as they will also arrange the transportation for us. On our last day, we had to leave at 7 am which was the start of their breakfast time so they arranged to have our breakfast prepared earlier so that we can eat before we leave. I am definitely coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2012

It’s been a while since I’ve been back to Boracay, all my friends are raving about how strategic the location of Two Seasons Hotel not to mention the top quality service and food they offer.
As a starter, upon checking in, a refreshing drink welcomes me, my wife and our daughter, which we all enjoyed after a gruelling travel from Kalibo to the island.
No need to wait for check in cut off, upon arrival, luckily, our room was available and so we were able to relax immediately. Bathroom was huge and squeaky clean, bed is so awesome that our hurting backs felt instant comfort. Sheets are carefully chosen, pillows felt and smelled like its brand new, and the TV was equipped with all the channels and wow an ipod dock!
It was also raining that day so when we asked for directions for places in the island, the staff was very courteous to offer us a ride (free of charge) rather than taking the tricycles (php 60/way), plus you don’t have to ask for an umbrella, they’ll offer it to you in a snap. Oh and if you need to get picked up, just give the front desk a call.
Dinner time! And we were so sluggish to go out as we wanted to stay in and enjoy the amenities of the room. Room serviced food was exactly the same quality as you’ll have them in their restaurant called BarLo. Roast beef sandwich, chicken wings, burgers and the four cheese pizza! Save room for the molten chocolate cake!
Breakfast buffet topped it all! Bacon all the way! Fresh fruits and juices, cereals for my kid, cheese platter and eggs your way!
Relaxing at the cabana can be really calming while sipping their signature Mojito!!! Two more for me please!! HEHEHE. A must try!
Our daughter who’s only six is quite independent, we can just leave her in their super kid friendly pool, and during nights that me and my wife wanted to stay out, we just instructed her to dial zero (room service) every time she needs us and the front desk would gladly call our attention.
Since we got an early flight out, and we had to travel again to Kalibo, the staff was so considerate to ask us the night before to settle and so after breakfast, no more hassle in checking out. What a good idea, and we didn’t have to rush!
It was quite an experience, more so a relaxing one. It’s like they are always one step ahead of you, as if they can read the minds of their guests. Thank you Two Seasons Hotel, kudos to your staff and more power to you!! I’ll be back soon and you know I’m staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank totoerfe
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed for 5 nights in Room 102. I can say that this hotel is exceed my expectation! The room is clean and big enough for a couple, and you can find all you need - fine room amenities, a comfortable hotel shuttle bus, a superior restaurant and even a speaker for your iPhone!

Since I also work in hotel industry, so I am quite picky to the service. But the staff of this hotel is pleasant and always try their best to help that made us have a wonderful stay. The case was that I lost my camera's spare battery after i took their shuttle bus to D'Mall, so I suspected that it dropped insides the bus. I asked for Front Desk staff's help in searching it when i back to hotel. They are very helpful and responsible indeed. After the day, one of their drivers Daniel found it for me and i was really happy about that!

For the one who wants to have a quite room, please try to avoid to book deluxe room as all of their deluxe rooms are located on ground floor, so it is quite noisy when people pass by. Besides this point, everything is satisfy!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank annis0106d
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Very friendly staff that always help you out, room is clean and comfortable. Breakfast is also quite decent. Our departure flight is very early, so the hotel actually prepared an early breakfast for us, which is really kind.

We stayed at S2 for two days before coming to Two Seasons, and I would say if you prefer quietness, then S1 definitely is the place you need to be. Not a lot of people, and the sea is much closer to the hotel. The best beach experience we have ever had.

Overall, strong recommendation for those coming to Boracay to stay here for at least two days. You won't regret it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

We stayed 5 nights here in a ground floor deluxe room. Very comfortable, spacious and well appointed. The hotel serves brilliant food, great drinks(take advantage of the 2 for 1 happy hours) and excellent food. Staff are friendly and always willing to help. Location is good, literally beachfront, and a short courtesy bus ride to the centre of town at d'mall on white beach. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012