Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $175.00
More Info
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews milk bath vichy shower private villa essential oils signature massage ginger tea body scrub couples treatment hour package visit boracay heaven on earth warm water tissa relaxation receptionist culver therapy
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

This is it! This is the ultimate in relaxation and comfort. The staff here goes above and beyond to give you the BEST experience you could ever have in a spa setting. The grounds and location are beautiful, first off, and it's an oasis from the hustle and bustle of the streets. I had a 3.5 hour treatment and have NEVER felt so wonderful. The staff just really wants you enjoy the services they provide. The birds chirping and the tranquility of the private villa are unmatched. I have been to 15 countries so far, and have never experienced something so remarkable as Tirta. Treat yourself to Tirta, you deserve it! This place is the best or nothing and they are consistently the best.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank 701jc
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at Shangri-La Resort which is at the other end of the island, relative to Tirta. At first, I was unsure whether to book a treatment or not since the resort I was staying at had a really good spa too (Chi Spa). Followed my gut and went ahead to book the Couple’s Retreat. It was the best decision!

The location is perfect! It’s on top of a hill, overlooking the crocodile island. It felt like the furthest point from the noisy part of the island — so tranquil! Even before I stepped into the treatment villa, I resolved to come back for my spiritual retreat!

At the villa, we were ceremoniously welcomed by Sab. She was delightful! She explained every step and process that we were going to go through.

The treatment was well put together. Started with the foot wash, followed by the scrub, the rain wash, the fragrant pool dip, then the magical massage.

Sab and Daisy (our therapists) must be the best ones I’ve ever had. (And I’ve had lots!) just the right pressure, and never hurried. Every massage move was done with care and precision.

After the treatment, I asked about the accommodations and really liked what I heard. Can’t wait to be back!

Thanks too to the super accommodating Spa Manager, Cecil!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

For those of us who have a hard time carving out the time to relax the mind and body , a visit to this special spa is exactly what you needed. I did the 3.5 hour package with body scrub, a body wrap and tirta signature massage . The highlight however was spending 20 minutes in a beautiful bathtub where almond milk was poured on my back and shoulders, after which I lay in warm water surrounded by floating flowers and leaves .. at that moment the world stands still and you can hear only what is essential..

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure of visiting Tirta Spa again, this time with 4 other girlfriends. We had the best experience at this spa. In comparison to what I experienced a few years back, the service remains top notch as it was then. Cecille took care of our needs and the ambience of the spa itself is worth half of what you’re paying for. The therapists took pride in their work and you can feel it in every muscle knot they work on. My therapist, Lady, had strong hands, and I just melted on that table. I honestly thought of buying the aromatherapy oil but it was a little on the pricey side. Would have loved a small rollerball of it. The spa is a little ways from station 1 about 15 mins by trike so be mindful of your travel time. This spa experience is something you will be referencing to in the future when someone asks you what is your best spa experience. I guarantee it!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

Came with teenage kids only for us to be wonderfully pampered and relaxed. The place is absolutely breathtaking with wonderful art pieces intricately decorated. The therapist made sure you are comfortable and at ease using enough pressure in areas that needed it.

Will definitely go again to try their other services!

Date of experience: February 2019