Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $175.00
More Info
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews milk bath vichy shower private villa essential oils signature massage ginger tea body scrub couples treatment hour package visit boracay heaven on earth warm water tissa relaxation receptionist culver therapy
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

The space is absolutely beautiful. They charge on par with Shangrila’s spa, I paid a hefty 13,000 plus PHP for a 3.5 hour service only to be rushed out when I tried to shower for 5 minutes with wet hair by three different people who just walked into my shower, some of them are not gender specific, making me feel exceptionally uncomfortable. Let them know and instead of circumventing the situation, tried to tell me their sob story instead. Super bizarre. You are probably much better off paying far less if you are looking for a local experience and sticking to the likes of shangrila if you are looking to pay top dollar for a normal experience where you can actually get 15 minutes to wash your hair. I left feeling about 5 times more stressed than I was going to the spa. I might as well have done nothing all day and would’ve felt wonderful.

En C, Owner at Tirta Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

First of all, many thanks indeed for saying that our space is absolutely beautiful. I am glad you didn't neglect to notice that tranquility and beauty to make it what it is all about TIRTA SPA!
Maybe that's the reason you do not want to leave the villa for another 30 minutes extra from the real time package duration that you have purchased, which is absolutely unfair to still leave us with a comment like this. You even told the therapist who gave you the treatment that the treatment package was divine and that you really enjoyed and had a great time, so I wonder now why you were saying it's not worth the price?

Secondly, we finished your treatment on time and gave you ample time to changed your clothes, and my therapist even told you not to shower so you may enjoy the benefits of the oil, but you never wanted to leave the villa, even you knew your time is up and our next subsequent appointment is waiting at the lobby for more than one hour.

After 30 minutes of staying extra in the villa, my therapist politely asked you to hurry a bit because we need to clean the villa for the next client. Is there something wrong with that?
By the way, the "no gender specific" as you have rudely mentioned here, who knocked on your door is the next assigned therapist in that villa that you occupying for more than 30 minutes EXTRA and they are all HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL and has a DOH license for being a therapist, try not to judge other people as you do not know who these people are. They are earning a decent living in a decent spa.

How could you be more stressed? Your time was up but you still managed to spent more than 30 minutes extra from our time on your shower which I don't understand because the duration of your treatments, has already had 3 kinds of showers.
You had foot scrub rituals, body scrub and my therapist rinsed you at the vichy shower, then you had a flower hot bath, then a body masks and again another shower to rinse it. You had 3 showers in total and lastly another 30 minutes extra from our time for another shower? 4 showers?
Lastly, kindly be informed that you only booked for 3.5 hours package NOT FOR 4 HOURS Madam. But you still stayed for more than 4 hours in the villa! That's why the staff were panicking because we run out of time for the next client. How long would you need more for extra time to wash your hair? I am truly glad that the next clients after you were very understanding even you had them waited for hours.

Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

From start to finish the spa treatment was amazing. The staff were so lovely and welcoming. My partner and I loved the experience and definitely would recommend it if you have a few hours to kill in boracay!

Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service and very professional staff, the treatment was so amazing and very relaxing, definitely a gem in the island! Highly recommended

Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I spent the best day here. From the unbelievable hospitality of the staff, the decor, the setting and the skill of the therapists - it couldn’t have been better. A truly world class experience. Cannot recommend it highly enough!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018

This place was absolutely tremendous. Wish they had one in Australia. It was a spiritual, soulful and grounding experience. Helped me release years of un-wanted negative thoughts I must have been holding on to. Very special place indeed. My wife and son loved the treatments too. The staff were simply the best.

Date of experience: March 2018