“Relaxtion Plus” 4 of 5 bubbles

and up
Tirta Signature Massage in Boracay Island
Ranked #2 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: TIRTA SPA Boracay Island, multiple award-winner of the "Best Day Spa in Asia" and most recently we have, once again, proudly WON, for the THIRD consecutive year, as one of THE WORLD'S "BEST LUXURY DAY SPAS" at the prestigious World Luxury Spa Awards 2014. IT'S TIME TO TREAT YOUR SELF TO A REAL SPA HOLIDAY....ESCAPE FEW HOURS FROM THE BEACH AND EXPLORE THE ISLAND. Discover the difference that sets TIRTA SPA apart from other spas. Luxuriate in any Tirta Spa package with an outdoor bath and enjoy the wellness benefits of a truly lavish spa bathing experience! When visiting the island, you, our discerning client, deserve to be introduced to and enjoy and appreciate the very best experiences, offering value for money and ensuring that you will derive the maximum benefit from your time on Boracay Island!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxtion Plus”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Had the Signature Massage - 1 hour of relaxation heaven. The spa is very calm and peaceful and the staff were polite and very good at massage. A lovely experience and well priced. Wish I could go everyday.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Perfect pampering fit for a king and Queen! !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

All I can say is WOW!!!! This spa is the best I've ever been to!!! The staff were more than helpful and friendly!!! My husband and I wanted to go try a proper spa experience as opposed to the cheap ones on the street! We were both blown away! The treatment room was so nice we wished we could have stayed in there for our holiday!!!! We both had an hour and half massage and a couples bath which was pure bliss!! Firstly we were served beautiful ginger tea while having a foot scrub then time for the special potion bath which is outside the water was full of beautiful fresh flowers and leaves! I had the sports massage which was perfect it was the right pressure I like! The staff were extremely accomodating! !! If you want to impress your wife - take her here while in boracay it's worth the extra money for the experience :)

1 Thank Happyash A
Singapore, Singapore
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Super thoughtful & Wonderful Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

Google trip advisor and found this spa.
Was slightly troublesome as they don't guarantee a place until payment is made and they don't accept over the phone credit card details for safety reasons.
In the end, their staff manage to meet me in the middle of the streets to transact and confirm the appt!

Hubby and I went for all kinds of water activities in the day before heading to the spa. Unfortunately we didn't have time to go back to hotel to shower and get a fresh set of clothes. We were thinking gosh we have to wear back our "sea salted" clothes after the spa rituals!

Imagine our absolute delight when the staff told us they can do a quick wash and place our clothes in dryer and it should be ready by the time we end our spa!

We were so happy! It was really thoughtful of them to do so! I've been to many spas, six senses, shangri la, YTL, and this is the first time I've encountered such awesome thoughtfulness!

We were served refreshing ice tea and to choose our massage oil. We did the couple retreat at the couple pavilion. Both hubby and I prefer the lemon grass massage oil. There was a checklist on the type of massage you prefer and the strength of massage you desire.

We were ushered to our pavilion and realized that this spa was situated in a higher ground. It has a lovely view and the environment is serene.

One of the therapist was inside and the moment we reach the steps, the door to the pavilion opened up, we felt like royalty. The pavilion has a little garden by the side and is very spacious.

We took a quick shower and had our feet washed first. Hot Ginger tea was served. It taste really good and authentic.
As I observed, both therapist have synchronized their movements while cleaning our feet with scrub. I was impressed.

We had scrub followed by Vichy shower before heading to a flowery water bath.
We were served with banana fritters and delicious ice tea in the water bath.

Massage was relaxing. Not so much of those acupuncture or meridian type, but more of deep tissue and palm strokes massage. Good for a after sun soak day and also sun burnt skin!

We had a caviar scrub & facial. The facial consist of cleansing using ice cold cucumber which was ahhhhhhhhhhh....... So good after a day in the sun!
My friends commented that I glow that evening!

After the 3 hour ritual, our clothes were ready, fresh from dryer! I can't thank them enough!

The staff even recommended good restaurants in D mall, and we went to Ole for dinner!

With such immaculate service, it's no wonder that they are the top spa and winner of several awards!

Definitely worth going for the experience and massage!

2 Thank blurtravellerpei
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

Me and my girlfriend wanted to try a top notch spa instead of the cheaper ones at the beach front. We didn't regret it. We took the complete spa treatment in the villa. The secret love potion is definitely something o recommend. It smelled amazing and felt great. The staff was very helpfull and attentive. Very professional yet the atmosphere was very relaxed. The villa was extremely beautifull and definitely the nicest i've seen in Asia. I've been in quite a few spa's but i was quite impressed with the villa. All and all Tirta Spa is a great experience and great value for your money.

3 Thank Remy B
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Top-notch Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

My partner and I were initially a bit reluctant to try out the spa because it was on the pricier side. In fact, the only reason we ended up going to the spa was because it was our last night there and every other spa was fully booked. But in hindsight, I'm so glad that the others were booked out. We went to the spa with the intention of only trying out their Tirta Signature Massage but ended up going for the Couples Retreat Package. It was indeed amazing! It included a foot spa, body scrub and shower, bath and massage. The therapists were extremely professional, the ambience was amazing and the massage was divine. The villa that we were treated in was also beautiful and the entire package is an experience in itself. Definitely worth the price and I would recommend it to anyone who goes to Boracay who is willing to spend quite a bit on a spa experience.

Visited June 2014