“Tirta Spa experience”

and up
Couples Retreat Spa Package in Boracay
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: TIRTA SPA Boracay Island, multiple award-winner of the "Best Day Spa in Asia" and most recently we have, once again, proudly WON, for the THIRD consecutive year, as one of THE WORLD'S "BEST LUXURY DAY SPAS" at the prestigious World Luxury Spa Awards 2014. IT'S TIME TO TREAT YOUR SELF TO A REAL SPA HOLIDAY....ESCAPE FEW HOURS FROM THE BEACH AND EXPLORE THE ISLAND. Discover the difference that sets TIRTA SPA apart from other spas. Luxuriate in any Tirta Spa package with an outdoor bath and enjoy the wellness benefits of a truly lavish spa bathing experience! When visiting the island, you, our discerning client, deserve to be introduced to and enjoy and appreciate the very best experiences, offering value for money and ensuring that you will derive the maximum benefit from your time on Boracay Island!
Reviewed March 10, 2014

One of best deluxe spas in Boracay or maybe Philippines. Ambiance and service both impeccable. Quite expensive but i think its worth it, pampering your body is priceless!

1  Thank Jeffrey M

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Was such a fantastic experience! Enjoyed every minute of it! A truly relaxing and beautifully serene setting & experience. My friend and I felt it was worth every penny!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Read so many reviews on trip advisor that I was expecting more. We arrived to check it out first and decided to go with the couples package which included the scrub, rain shower, bath, and massage in private villa. The surroundings are beautiful and walking to the villa, you have a view of the ocean (until you get inside the villa). We filled out a card telling what we wanted concentrated on and what we wanted avoided. I even told the receptionist that I didn't want my legs bent back. My husband had problems with his back and shoulders, the cards were completely ignored and no messages were passed on. The package says refreshment served, we had ginger tea at the beginning, another iced tea during bath with a small plate of tiny fried bananas (I think). Very small. And water was served. There is a shower to rinse the oils off afterward, however the therapist tells you not to shower for 2 hrs (they already have the villa prepared for the next guests). We didn't bring 340.00USD with us so they told us they would provide someone to accompany us back to the hotel which they did, but not in one of the nice cyclos that you see when you drive up,but a broken down public one that had no brakes. So the 340.00 USD massage is kinda ruined immediately afterward. Now we have been to Asia for the past 10 years traveling all over and I do not agree that this is the best at all. Just probably the most expensive for what we always get. Even in Bali on this trip, we received a 4 hr package that included snacks and tea (the same) and we paid 100.00 (which is a splurge in Asia). I suggest, save your money, go for a sailboat cruise and steak dinner and we received better massage where they listened and accommodated our needs at Yasuragi Relaxation Spa and the same allotted time was 40.00 USD and much better in both our opinions.

6  Thank brimmlady
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful relaxed time at Tirta Spa.Boracay,Philippines. We have tried other spas from Bali,Thailand and our very own best known spas in the Philippines. We have rated our experience at Tirta Spa excellent ! The therapists are professionally trained and are competent. Everybody speaks in modulated and calm voices. The ambiance, landscape and interiors are breathtaking.We commend and thank Tirta Spa management and team for their commitment and passion in ensuring we had a memorable, relaxed and blissful experience . It is indeed a delight to be pampered like a queen and king!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Besides the really high price, it is really a wonderful experience.
I don't wanna describe the detail of their service. It is wasting your time. I just wanted know what is the champion spa of the world before. And my boyfriend bought the classical set. We felt doubtful of it. But the only my common is " like the bath in the real palace in the movie " . And it is really relax!