“Wonderful Experience”

and up
Tirta Signature Massage in Boracay Island
Ranked #2 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: TIRTA SPA Boracay Island, multiple award-winner of the "Best Day Spa in Asia" and most recently we have, once again, proudly WON, for the THIRD consecutive year, as one of THE WORLD'S "BEST LUXURY DAY SPAS" at the prestigious World Luxury Spa Awards 2014. IT'S TIME TO TREAT YOUR SELF TO A REAL SPA HOLIDAY....ESCAPE FEW HOURS FROM THE BEACH AND EXPLORE THE ISLAND. Discover the difference that sets TIRTA SPA apart from other spas. Luxuriate in any Tirta Spa package with an outdoor bath and enjoy the wellness benefits of a truly lavish spa bathing experience! When visiting the island, you, our discerning client, deserve to be introduced to and enjoy and appreciate the very best experiences, offering value for money and ensuring that you will derive the maximum benefit from your time on Boracay Island!
TLV
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I got the couples treatment and it was great. You get to have your own private villa and all the attention from the therapists. What was great about it was that you know that Tirta thought of every small detail -- from the decor to the way the therapists massage. For Philippines standards this spa is pricey however for balikbayans like us this was a great deal. Thank you Tirta Spa for making our holidays much more merry :)

Visited December 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“"Absolutely one of the best"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I have been to Boracay 4 times but never had heard about Tirta Spa, this time around we saw it advertised so we organised to try it out to see if it is a highly rewarded Spa like the advertisement said it was. Well surprisingly it was absolutely one of the best massage and treatments we ever had, and we have been to some of the nicest spas all over Asia pacific.
There was no fault in it at all, the environment and the service was outstanding; The Villa was amazing, the sound of water the flowing curtains blowing with a nice breeze going through the room was so relaxing, but most of all the massage was just perfect. You have a choice of hard, medium or soft massage, and also a choice of oils to use.
It was well worth it and I highly recommend that if you go to Boracay you must visit this Tirta Spa!

Visited January 2014
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolute Spa Brilliance ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I booked a couples massage on our last day in Boracay and what an experience

We have been to some of the top spas in the world and hands down this was one of THE best places

The ambiance, service, attention to detail, treatments, this place doesn't miss a beat

Do yourself a favour, don't think about it, just book here, I promise you won't be disappointed

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A holistic experience that is worth every bit of money spent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

I got to know about Tirta Spa when I enquired about massage places in boracay from my receptionist and she strongly recommend me to try.

I gave it shot and that is one of the best decision I have made during my short stay there. From the moment I set foot in Tirta Spa I was greeted warmly and the staff were very politely in explaining to me the different treatments available as well as understanding what my problem areas were.

I was then being showed the 3 bottles of aromatherapy oil and was again carefully explained the function of each before being recommended the best suited one for my treatment.

My therapist, Lady, then accompanied me to the villa where the massage was done & I was very impressed by the privacy, the space and how comfortable the villa was!

While my feet were washed, I was served a cup ginger tea that was nicely brewed. After which, the therapist went to proceed with the massage.

The massage was all in all 50 mins and strength exerted was based on the comfort level of the customer. I was so relaxed that I had such a good sleep that night.

For the price I paid, I think it is worth every single cent for such world class experience.

I would definitely revisit Tirta Spa if I am at boracay again!

Visited December 2013
Singapore
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Totally worth every penny !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

One of the best spa experience I had, the environment and location brings you away from the bustle of boracay to another world of its own. The Tirta massage is beyond words, my muscles aches from 5 days of walking and activities were all relieved after the massage. Book the villa suite, it is so tastefully decorated and give you the privacy to immerse in the whole spa experience.I love the secret potion !

Visited October 2013