Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Tirta Spa
from $67.95
More Info
All reviews milk bath vichy shower private villa essential oils signature massage body scrub hour package warm water tissa treatment relaxation calamansi therapy daisy asia php
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Titra Spa was absolutely incredible. From the moment we arrived my friend and I were treated like royalty and it didn't stop until we left the premises. A stunning location and very high quality villas for your experience. We booked the Secrets of Egypt and it was 4 hours of absolute heaven. Our therapists were extremely professional and very well trained. I have been to many Spas around the world and this is one of the best. If I was every back in Boracay, it would be a MUST NOT MISS. 5 stars is not enough, loved it!

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Very good place if you want to relax and calm down yourself. Great ambience. Staff is very friendly. I especially like the hospitality. Long hours of massage is recommended.

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank nishulad87
Reviewed July 24, 2013

What a great experience, from the time you enter the gate and up the steps to the warm and friendly greetings from the staff. Ms Cecille at the reception lobby explained all the treatments clearly and makes one want to try all! The Villas were tastefully designed and furnished, and the amenities were complete. However, the therapists' attention to make one feel good and enjoy the treatment is the best reason to return to Tirta. I highly recommend everyone to visit Tirta Spa.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed July 11, 2013

One of the best spa experiences. The service was impeccable, the amenities were pristine, the views stunning, and the staff beyond attentive. My friend and I had our massages done at the same time, and the masseurs were completely synchronized with a focus on the small details. The highlight of our stay on Boracay!

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I found out about Tirta Spa on TripAdvisor. Admittedly, Tirta Spa was my 2nd preference as the original day spa I wanted to go to was booked out on this particular day. The only reason for this was I believed Tirta Spa was located too far from where I was staying in Station One. Luckily for me, I got a last minute booking at Tirta Spa instead.

although a longer trek from Station One (15min by tricycle) through local roads & away from the main tourist area, the ride there is worth it! Don't be alarmed if u think the tricycle is taking u into an unknown area, Tirta Spa is truly a hidden gem in the middle of no where! If u can, get a shuttle from ur hotel - saves u the anxiety!

Initially all I wanted was a quick one hour massge for both myself & my husband but we quickly changed our mind to experience the full package treatment for couples per the front office recommendation. We were taken into our own private villa where the atmosphere was just AMAZING!! I have experienced many day spas before but Tirta Spa villas definitely take the award for the BEST day spa experience!

Staff & service were phenomenonal! We'll definitely be back & will be telling all our family & friends about it! The prices may seem expensive, but in comparison to what we would get in Sydney Australia for that price, it was well worth it! We had a 2.5hr pampering package for 2 in a private villa for a total of $350AUD. great value in my books!

A MUST EXPERIENCE IN BORACAY!

Date of experience: June 2013