“Best spa & service I've ever had!”
Review of Tirta Spa

and up
Couples Retreat Spa Package in Boracay
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: TIRTA SPA Boracay Island, multiple award-winner of the "Best Day Spa in Asia" and most recently we have, once again, proudly WON, for the THIRD consecutive year, as one of THE WORLD'S "BEST LUXURY DAY SPAS" at the prestigious World Luxury Spa Awards 2014. IT'S TIME TO TREAT YOUR SELF TO A REAL SPA HOLIDAY....ESCAPE FEW HOURS FROM THE BEACH AND EXPLORE THE ISLAND. Discover the difference that sets TIRTA SPA apart from other spas. Luxuriate in any Tirta Spa package with an outdoor bath and enjoy the wellness benefits of a truly lavish spa bathing experience! When visiting the island, you, our discerning client, deserve to be introduced to and enjoy and appreciate the very best experiences, offering value for money and ensuring that you will derive the maximum benefit from your time on Boracay Island!
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We visited Tirta on April 16 2013 for my husband's 40th birthday & had a couple's package. The attention to detail was flawless & the room and surroundings of the spa were stunning. Our experience was perfect from start to finish and I highly recommend this to spa lovers.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"receptionist"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The other reviews are true. Tirta is definitely worth the visit. The perfect place to find peace and solitude in the now noisy and overcrowded Boracay. Expect to be pampered like royalty from the time you enter the gate till you leave it. It's impressive how the staff take time in explaining the different treatments and oils making sure you are involved in the whole wellness process. I ended up getting the combination Hilot and Foot reflexology which left me deeply relaxed. My only regret is not being able to stay in my private villa longer. I'll definitely be back for more.

1  Thank stargazerManila
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Set on a stunning piece of land overlooking the ocean, the Tirta Spa is a beautiful, relaxing slice of heaven on Boracay.

My friend and I both booked in for a 4-hour 'Secrets of Egypt' treatment package which included a foot spa, body polish, Vichy shower, Egyptian milk bath, 1.5hr massage, reflexology foot and scalp massage and botanical facial. It was luxurious and extremely relaxing, a real treat for the senses.

During the treatment, we were served hot ginger tea (delicious) and banana fritters and a cold iced tea. The massage therapists were delightful and very friendly. They made us feel immediately at ease. I would highly recommend the Tirta Spa for a unforgettable spa experience. I will be back!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Tirta Spa has a balinese style and offers different villas for your treatment. The villas are amazing, very airy and it feels secluded which makes relaxing so easy. The staff and owner are super friendly and make everyone feel welcome. If you go to Boracay and want something special please spoil yourself at Tirta Spa!!!