“Holistic experience”

and up
Couples Retreat Spa Package in Boracay
Ranked #1 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: TIRTA SPA Boracay Island, multiple award-winner of the "Best Day Spa in Asia" and most recently we have, once again, proudly WON, for the THIRD consecutive year, as one of THE WORLD'S "BEST LUXURY DAY SPAS" at the prestigious World Luxury Spa Awards 2014. IT'S TIME TO TREAT YOUR SELF TO A REAL SPA HOLIDAY....ESCAPE FEW HOURS FROM THE BEACH AND EXPLORE THE ISLAND. Discover the difference that sets TIRTA SPA apart from other spas. Luxuriate in any Tirta Spa package with an outdoor bath and enjoy the wellness benefits of a truly lavish spa bathing experience! When visiting the island, you, our discerning client, deserve to be introduced to and enjoy and appreciate the very best experiences, offering value for money and ensuring that you will derive the maximum benefit from your time on Boracay Island!
Reviewed September 6, 2012

A place for total relaxation. Wonderful location and a very relaxing atmosphere
They had all kinds of packages to chose from.

2  Thank Gjermund_Lia
in 12 reviews
in 11 reviews
in 8 reviews

Reviewed September 3, 2012

It was mid-August 2012 when my party (me, hubby and sister) went to Tirta Spa. I decided to try Tirta Spa because it was highly recommended by trip advisor members.
The Location and the Property
Tirta Spa is located at the southern tip of Boracay Island. One can take a tricycle for about PHP70 – PHP120 depending on where you are coming from the island. I came from boat station 1 and it cost me the aforementioned amount to get to and from Tirta Spa [TS].
Upon arriving at the location, your eyes will be invited to look up as TS is located atop a hill on the island. The welcoming stairs were bordered by well-manicured garden of palms, bamboo, Bermuda grass and landscaped trees and potted plants. At the base of the stairs, a massive three-column Asian inspired design will be one of the architectural conformations that will complement the statues along the landing at the middle of the stairway leading up to the grand lobby. This model will be repeated and replicated all throughout the property which will indicate the attention to detail that the owner, En Calvert has spent on designing the location. I really cannot put into words the awe I felt the moment I stepped onto the property that is TS. You are just enveloped by luxury and I haven’t been no more than just a few steps inside the stairway!
The grand lobby is spacious and yet cozy. The well polished hard wood floor would just invite you to walk on it barefoot. I really did want to walk barefoot on it! The fresh ocean breeze permeated the place and created a musical chime as it pervaded the massive capiz chandelier. At one corner, you will find the front desk. Several Asian inspired sofas can be found a around the lobby.
Beyond the lobby your eyes will be invited to look and explore a well landscaped property that surrounds several Royal Suites (it’s what they call the separate rooms where spa treatments are given).
The Royal Suite is a cozy residence where one is pampered. Grand double doors were opened by welcoming staff that will render the treatment later on. The ambience is one of luxury and relaxation. At the center of the room are two bed side by side for couples; there is also an open vishi shower table and a small pool for dipping. The walls are open to the elements. A gauze curtain hangs from one side of the room. I would incite you to look at the website as I really cannot describe it properly. Very few pictures in a brochure would actually be true in reality but for this instance it is really close. [http://www.tirtaspa.com/home.htm]
The staff
The staff welcomed my party and explained everything to me at each step of the process. I met the owner En Calvert at the end of my visit. You can tell that she takes the business of pampering people a serious and important thing. She made our experience a luxurious one.
The Spa Treatment
We all chose the same spa treatment: calamansi and ginger body polish from the ala carte menu. It cost us about PHP 3900+. Prep and treatment lasted about 1 hour and 30 minutes. It included a vishi shower, a foot soak and a warm (or was it cool? I could not remember) drink. Since the place was open to outside air and it was August it did feel cool when I walked to the shower. Overall, I would not change a thing. It was just perfect for me.
Best value for your money. I would comfortably and easily pay more for the kind of service they provide at a location they are in and for a property they maintain. Great job Ms. Calvert!

tip: check their website because they do offer discounted spa treatment occasionally. Also if you pay with PHP, you will get a better rate as they use a lower conversion when you pay in dollars (about PHP39 to 1 USD when local conversion is PHP 42 to USD1)

also, you have to ask for permission to take pictures of the property as it may disrupt the spa experience of other patrons.

If they call a tricycle for your return trip to your hotel, be ready to shell out more money( almost double the price) as it is usually considered by the driver as a "special trip".

2  Thank blueskkyflakes
Reviewed August 24, 2012

It was my first time to visit the Island of Boracay. Unfortunately it was raining the entire time my family was there. FORTUNATELY, my sister found Tirta Spa in one of the booklet we got from the port. She went on line and checked out the place, it was rated excellent so we went. We were not disappointed. For the price it was well worth it. enjoyed every minute of it and I will definetly go back everytime I'm in Boracay. I encourage everyone who are planning to visit Boracay to go to Tirta Spa, you won't be disappointed. The staff are very friendly and accomodating.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I always get massages whenever I'm on vacation and having been to a lot of spas around the world, I can say without a doubt that Tirta Spa is definitely one of the best I've been to. From the moment you enter the estate, you already feel a sense of inner peace and relaxation. The service is impeccable and the staff, not only polite, but very well trained and knowledgeable about all the treatments available. The entire estate is a combination of Thai, Balinese and Filipino architecture and interior design. It was a perfect way to get away for the hustle and bustle of White Beach.

Although the treatments are a bit pricier compared to the competition, I believe it was really worth the money. You feel like you are in an entirely different world. The massage was so relaxing that I feel asleep during the treatment.

I highly recommend Tirta Spa for anyone who wants a break from all the partying in Boracay and just take a breather. Definitely a world class luxury spa. 5 stars.

1  Thank macpao87