“Great burgers and ice cream!!!”
Review of Supermagic

Supermagic
Ranked #7 of 355 Restaurants in Boracay
Description: Supermagic Burgers is your delicious home-base for burgers that are ground fresh upon order, hand-cut fries, and ice cream made with real milk.
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

The food was exceptional, from the burgers to the ice cream. We ate back to back nights but on the same back to back nights, had mediocre service. The staff served the dessert / ice cream before everyone was done and even pulled a plate before we were done. Those small inconveniences were dwarfed by the best burgers on the island. Try the Umami Bomb burger and the custard with choco-covered potato chips. Pricey, but worth it.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 4, 2019

I think this burger qualifies as one of the worst I've had, they even manage to make bad fries.
We were desperately wanting a burger when we went there, and were deceived, my friend couldn't even digest it.
Not to mention the ugly setup and the extremely slow preparation process of the burgers.

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

The food was terrific, really it was. But we waited 45 minutes from the moment we ordered until the moment we received our meal.

I got the shrimp roll which was wonderful. The stack burger was awesome(added the chipotle dip from the fries I ordered, which only made it even better)

All together - very good and fresh made food, slow service, small-ish portions.

Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend and I really enjoyed our burgers and chips. They tasted fresh. The chips were hand cut potatoes with the skin still attached, not some mass produced chips from a large manufacturer.
We would definitely recommend this place if you're after a great tasting burger.

1  Thank GrantSheridan
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

We’re currently eating here now as I write my review. Ordered a fresh mango shake and it is absolutely fresh! I requested mine without sugar and they readily complied. Also ordered the SuperMagic burger #2 set which comprised of a cheeseburger, sea salt fries and real iced tea. As in the tea was freshly brewed too and not the powdered kind. My daughter got a vanilla milkshake which wasn’t that sweet. Everything’s great so far!