“Fresh and yummy”
Review of Supermagic

Supermagic
Ranked #8 of 359 Restaurants in Boracay
Description: Supermagic Burgers is your delicious home-base for burgers that are ground fresh upon order, hand-cut fries, and ice cream made with real milk.
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

We’re currently eating here now as I write my review. Ordered a fresh mango shake and it is absolutely fresh! I requested mine without sugar and they readily complied. Also ordered the SuperMagic burger #2 set which comprised of a cheeseburger, sea salt fries and real iced tea. As in the tea was freshly brewed too and not the powdered kind. My daughter got a vanilla milkshake which wasn’t that sweet. Everything’s great so far!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

My family and I ate here in April and ordered the burger and fries and milkshakes.
Burgers and milkshakes were delicious, but the fries were not good. They were also out of several menu items which was dissapointing.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

We came here one evening and the restaurant was empty. We decided to fine anyways and ordered a burger to share and two lots of fries. The burger was good, the meat was ground fresh and it tasted good. The fries were tasteless and very greasy.

I would only recommend the burger.

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

The veggie burger is absolutely delicious! I got Parmesan fries which were also really good. Most of the variations of fries they offer were unavailable which was disappointing (we were going to get the chipotle fries). My partner got A meal deal and his beef burger was delicious and perfectly cooked. definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

had a long list of resto to try, but at the end, ate here twice!! The CHORI BURGER is the BEST. Super yummy,fresh. Buns are freshly baked. Fries are real potato

Date of visit: March 2019