“Friendly, efficient service and great food!”

Lemon Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Good for: Families with children
Description: Lemon café serves an eclectic menu of gourmet comfort food with a healthy twist. Our on site bakery produces scrumptious cakes and pastries that are famous on Boracay as are our wedding cakes and custom cakes for any special occasion. We are open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went to Lemon Cafe the other evening as it has been highly recommended by a colleague who frequents this place. We were not disappointed. My partner had the salmon pasta and I had their grilled pork chops w/ red rice. The food was delicious. Service was efficient. Although at some point, we thought that the waiting staff should have relaxed a little bit to let us finish both of our meals first before one of them started taking one of the finished dishes away :-) Nonetheless, it was a very enjoyable experience. We had the lemon cheesecake for desert which was good.

I would definitely go back!

1  Thank IgorotaTraveler
Write a ReviewReviews (1,464)

Reviewed March 25, 2013

From a 10 year olds perspective! We had mixture of breakfast dishes and all were delicious. I had the French toast, while my sister and my father had the scrambled eggs. Mums dish, the yoghurt and granola, looked the best as it had little mango love hearts on the top. It was topped with fresh mango. My French toast was cut into cool little flowers. It was the best French toast I'd ever had! We also had pineapple crushes which truly refreshing on such a sticky morning. With a wedge of pineapple on the rim it looked as cool as it tasted. My dad also commented positively on his danesi coffee. A great way to begin the day! Look for the mini ferris wheel as a landmark in the middle of D'mall. Enjoy!

1  Thank Coolum_macs
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Everyone here has said it - nice place, great staff and service and the food is really good. Had breakfast there twice, and both times very good. The fresh baked rolls are a nice touch. The brewed coffee very good, and I had the Watermelon Ginger Crush and the Dalandan Juice both very good. I had the traditional omelette and quite enjoyed it. Finding fresh mushrooms being used was a real treat.

Highly recommended.

3  Thank ksuter
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Had two lunches here and both were great. Food seems to be of high quality and all flavours are balanced well. The home made lemonade was a sublime accompaniment to the meal. Highly recommend a meal here for the western cafe style food and vibe in downtown Boracay.

2  Thank koizi
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I lost count of the amount of mangoes I consumed while in Boracay, what with the juices, milkshakes, etc. But the mango cheesecake at the Lemon cafe is absolutely delicious. It's light, not too sweet and the perfect size.

2  Thank FollowingtheRivera