paella was terrible, we order one paella and one seafood soup and we ended up with stomach flu for two days. the taste was so bad that we cant finish it, so i asked it to be taken out, thinking i could at least give it to a street dog. we saw two street dogs and none touched it, that gave us the feeling that something might be wrong...and the dogs got it right, we should have not eaten it.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.