“Would Stay Again”
Review of Boracay Beach Club

Boracay Beach Club
Ranked #9 of 146 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed May 29, 2010

We greatly enjoyed staying at the Boracay Beach Club with our three small children. We were met at the airport by Noel, who guided us through the ferry and tricycle rides. We were met with cold drinks upon arrival and allowed to check in early. The rooms were clean and housekeeping services were good. We were given beach towels at every request, which was nice as we seemed to use a lot. The kitchen staff at Ariel's House catered to our every whim, even cutting mangoes, bananas and other fruits up for us.

The BBC is across the street from the beach, which I didn't like at first. After only one night, however, I loved it. Boracay is a hopping place and most restaurants play loud music. It was nice to be removed from all the beach front noise.

BBC has wonderful facilities. What was amazing was the hotel staff. They were kind and gracious and always helpful with our small children. A special thanks to Nestor for all his kind words and wonderful helps.

Ariel's House has good food. It was a treat to have breakfast on the beach and their wonderful banana chocolate milkshakes.

Be warned, however, that the 'gym' is not really a gym. It is a set of free weights and a bench on the beach. Also, the rooms are not carpeted which is an understandable given the amount of sand guests track in.

We stayed at the BBC for a wonderful seven days. I would stay there again. It was a good, clean environment and good for small children.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank mdnancy
There are newer reviews for Boracay Beach Club

Reviewed May 25, 2010

Great location with very friendly staff and most amenities you could ask for (does not have a gym) free wifi, pool, restraunt, bar, room service.... all with a friendly smile and greeting ! Had a fabulous 4 nights with my partner and 3 friends. Our transfer to the airport included a staff chaperone (Noel - he was lovely!) on the boat from boracay to caticlan. We took up a package that included drinks vouchers, sunset cruise, banana boat ride and massage for each of us.
Great hotel with an affordable pricetag, not far from D*Mall and other main attractions.
Best nightclub on the beach is just a stroll across the road - and you wouldnt even know it as the rooms are so quiet! Next door to Cocomangas club as well which goes off.
I could not fault the BBC - i would definately stay here again and recommend it to anyone who is visiting the Phils!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Emmrr51
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I should have done this a long time ago. As per Arnold Schwartzenegger I'll be back. lol. At first, I hated it when we came on the first day it was hot and it seems nothing really exciting for us to do. For two days I was convinced already to go home and then a miracle happened on the third day of our stay this lady ( I forgot her name now) offered us to sign us up for a trip to go to Ariel's Pointe and ohh boy thats were the fun begins. Me and my husband enjoyed it so much and will never forget the diving expereience I almost drowned , thank God for Gilbert (I think that's his name) who helped me out and pulled me up from the water. The spot is incredible, Cliff diving, a beautiful boat ride out and a great lunch. It was just what we needed and exactly what we were searching for . The restaurant food was good. The only downside is when we decided to stay two more days more the room is already occupied by someone else. I hope they should have called us to confirm for sure were leaving. The room that we went the second time is not as good as the other room . Also I want to thank all the staff that are very helpful to us " Ruby" and there is another one but I just cant remember her name she is the one in charge in acccouts . Ill never forget her because if it wasnt for her we wont we at BBC and experienced it. I called her late late night to see if they will accept us but luckily she was very accomodating.
Im pretty sure if we go back to phil. We will be back to Ariels Pointe. Next time we head back we will book the extended package which offers so much more, had I known at the time I would havebooked it.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anac1234
Reviewed May 21, 2010

Everything was great at BBC! Me and my family stayed there 3rd week of May 2010 for our annual family vacation. We really love the place...great location (you can find it in station 1), the service was just superb, the rooms were very nice and clean, the staff were very accommodating....lots of freebies ...they gave us 18 free drinks...free fruit baskets...free sunset cruise which my wife really liked...they sent a birthday cake for my son who was celebrating his 10th birthday when we went to Ariel’s point...and gave us a lot of free bottled water for our trip back to Manila because it was really really hot. When we went back to Manila they even sent someone with us until we boarded our van going to the airport. That is very personalized service...

I’ve been to many hotels in many countries but the service I experienced with BBC is right up there...I will not hesitate to recommend BBC to my friends going to Boracay looking for best value for money...

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ayebautista
Reviewed May 18, 2010

We spent our honeymoon in Boracay Beach Club and it was such a memorable and great experience. On our arrival, this pretty lady (i forgot the name) greeted us with a very sweet smile and the staff offered us a welcome drink. To our surprise, we were given a free upgrade to the Suite Room which is very huge, clean and well maintained. The staff are very friendly, helpful and accomodating. What else can I ask? It's such a perfect place...

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2010

Me and my friend stayed at BBC, i used to stay in Regency but to be honest BBC is almost the same. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We definitely enjoyed our holiday in Boracay, Thanks BBC!=)

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2010

Stayed at BBC the first 4 days of our week trip to Boracay then stayed at the new Shangri-La the rest of the week. Needless to say, there is no comparison between the 2 places, but you're also paying 4X more at the Shang!!!

BBC, in my opinion, really gives the best bang for your buck! It is one of the very few hotels I've stayed at (and I've stayed in MANY) that truly delivers what it's supposed to according to their website!

The reason I'm giving them only 4 stars is because of 2 reasons:

1.) It is across from Club Paraw and although our room was in the back of the hotel (thank goodness!), I can only imagine how loud it must be for those who stayed in the front. This bar is very popular in Boracay and hence there is always something going on there. It got annoying after a while when you're trying to enjoy your drink at Ariel's House and all you hear is the pounding music next door!!!

2.) On our 3rd day there, my Dad ordered pancakes for breakfast, and he instead got tapa with rice. This would not have been a big deal if my Dad didn't have that during the first 2 days, but he wanted a change. I don't know why the waitress didn't just give him what he ordered (I assume that she was afraid she would get in trouble with the management), but in my opinion, this lacked the customer service that we were so impressed with BBC up to this point.

Other than those 2 complaints, you couldn't ask for a better deal for your hard earned money!

My family and friends are planning on going back to Boracay next April again to celebrate my folks' 50th anniversary, and we are planning on staying there for the whole week!

To the folks at BBC, thank you for everything! My family and I will see you soon!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family