Boracay Beach Club
$44
$155
  • Pool
Hotel Soffia Boracay(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$47
$35
  • Restaurant
$74
  • Beachfront
  • Bar/Lounge
Island Jewel Inn(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$32
  • Room Service
Fat Jimmy's Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$45
Agoda.com
Azzuro Di Boracay Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$37
  • Beachfront
$94
bedfinder
  • Breakfast included
$111
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsariel's pointariels houseland touradmiral suitesunset sailstop trafficcliff jumpingdaily breakfastthe security guardfruit shakessmall hotelhome away from homecaticlan airportno elevatorwelcome drinknice poolhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Though the hotel is not situated right on the beach, the staff compensated for the lack of view... Booked my stay directly with the hotel, they took care of everything, from the time I get off from my flight at Kalibo, the 1.5 hours car journey, the ferry & to BBC, their service is definitely top notch. Hotel is a little old but it's clean. Rooms are big & spacious, bathroom providing all basic necessities. Breakfast is served in sets (a number of different combinations like, pancakes, toast, ham, sausage, & even meat skewers). The best part is you can either enjoy it in their little cozy café or out in the front by the beach at the sister's hotel, Ariel's House.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AhVon
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I had a great week stay at BBC. Traveling in Boracay alone turned out not to be too so thanks to the company and hospitality of BBC, but more so, their front of the house, Ariel's House. BBC was great in the logistics of getting me to and from the airport to the hotel and was extremely nice. I felt more hospitality from the warm smiles of the staff of Ariel's House (the restaurant before the actual hotel). Not only did I receive great service from the staff, but we became great friends. THANK YOU Kuya Anthony, Ate Cindy, Ate Vivienne and Nikko for taking great care of me! I definitely recommend staying at BBC and dining at Ariel's House for an amazing stay in beautiful Boracay.

Room Tip: All rooms are great! I moved rooms during my last couple nights, and both were good.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We, a family of 5, stayed in the Admiral Suite for 1 week in early July. Transfers arranged by BBC were very efficient. We arrived early in the morning and were lucky enough to get an early checkin, which was greatly appreciated after a long night at Manilla airport. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Aircon worked well, sheets and towels changed daily which was nice. Any problems in the room were dealt with promptly. It is a small complex, which we also liked. Gardens around pool area are beautiful.
Brekky was fine, and we ate either in the room or at the beachfront. Also had lunch and dinner at Ariel's a number of times - our kids loved the chicken fingers!
Location wise, we thought it was fantastic - in station 1, just across the road from the best part of White beach (IMO) and its bars and clubs which can be quite load at night, so BBC rooms are a bit protected from the noise. Directly across the road is Ariel's which is great for lounging around all day if that takes your fancy. Even though we had some not so great weather whilst there, the ocean water was still beautiful and warm. And there was also the lovely pool at BBC if we didn't want to swim at the beach.
Just a short stroll down the beach is D'mall at station 2 and it's multitude of different restaurants and beach bars, and general shopping.
We joined the Ariel's point cliff jumping day tour, which I recommend - again the weather was up and down, but it was such a beautiful place to visit for the day, and I believe good value for money as well. We also indulged in a massage in the room - very good.
Finally, I have to say that all of the staff at BBC and Ariel's from the front of house, to house keeping, maintenance, food and beverage - everyone was wonderful. Warm, friendly and polite, but not in your face. Only had to tell our names once to 1 or 2 people and it then seemed most people knew all 5 of us by name. So thank you to the staff for enhancing our stay - we really can't wait to come back sometime :)

Room Tip: Admiral suite on 3rd floor has a balcony overlooking the ocean.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Shanna79WA
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I've been reading a lot of good reviews about this hotel, and I'm happy to say, those reviews didn't fail me. From the moment I asked for reservation, to airport transfer, to welcoming us, upon our stay and until our very last day, BBC did not disappoint us.

The room that was reserved for us was really nice. It was spacious, clean, and of complete amenities. Definitely, it was worthy of its price. BBC staff was all friendly. They always greet you warmly. The food was also tasty. And I love the pool. :)

Although BBC is not located at the beach front, Ariel's house is an extension of BBC. It is located at the beach front, along Station 1. That place is awesome, it offers a great view of the sun set. I fell in love with it. Unfortunately, we weren't able to set our gaze to sun rise since we always wake up quite late. :)

It was our first time in Boracay, and because of BBC we really had a great, fun-filled and hassle free stay. Thank you so much BBC. We will definitely go back. :)

More Power! :)

Special thanks to Calvin Klein, Jason (I hope I remember his name right), Hazel, the other kuya who accompanied us in our parasailing adventure (I failed to get his name) and the staff at Ariel's House. Thanks a lot. :)

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are great since the hotel doesn't have an elevator. We stayed at Room 104. :)
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stayed here for 4D3N in May in the Deluxe Family Room - Island Adventure Package

Pros:
- Ariel's House is part of BBC & just a 1 min walk away, located at Beach 1. Very nice place to chill & spend an afternoon.
- Walking distance to Beach 2 & plenty of food around. Jonah's Milkshakes, Andok's, Ribs... so much!
- Great service: Staff would go out of their way to help you
- Clean & good room: The room had everything you could possibly want. Aircon worked fine as well.
- Package Inclusions:
--> Sunset Cruise on Local Sailboat (Paraw): Fun! Short ride but worthwhile going around & taking photos
--> Banana Boat Ride:
--> Full Body Massage: We took this next to the Swimming Pool. Definitely recommend you to do this before you get burnt
--> Daily Breakfast: The breakfast was decent & you could pick one of the items from the menu
--> Complimentary Bar Coupons: There was 6 & could be used at Ariel's House.
--> Transportation to & from airport: This saved us plenty of hassle. Do note it takes anywhere from 1.5 hours - 3hours to get from the Kalibo Airport to Boracay.

Cons:
- Transfer from airport to hotel wasn't arranged properly. Though, understand the confusion since I was staying somewhere else and was staying with them only later. It was quite a mess since we kept telling them we had arranged but the office could not find out booking. However, once it was done they were very good. The BBC guy who came to pick us up from the port drove us directly to our other accommodation.
- No view from room: My room was looking into some trees. However, this didn't bother me at all since I spent most of my time outdoors
- Not beachfront: Definitely, if you REALLY wanted to be on the beach then this isn't. However, it's only 1 min walk away across the street. Not really a con for me but might be for some.

The stay was absolutely AMAZING and worth it.

Room Tip: Take the package
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank theorangepassport