“Good location”
Review of Boracay Beach Club

Boracay Beach Club
Ranked #11 of 152 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I have been to boracay 3 times and our stay at BBC has been the most enjoyable and relaxing experience. The staff are friendly and very accommodating. The location is perfect where the crowds arnt too big but the mall is still closeby. Thank you to the resort owner who gave us water and dried mangoes during our departure. We would definitely stay again and recommend this resort to our family and friends.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank DanTMT

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My friends recommended my family and I to stay here, and I'm absolutely glad I listened. Exceeds all expectations, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else! Thank you to the staff for making us feel at home, and a special thank you to Tita for also being such a great host! In all honesty, the staff makes it all so worth it! I would give a special shoutout but they are all such great people! Location is perfect also! Planning to make this a yearly holiday getaway! I definitely recommend anyone to stay here! You won't regret it! This is now our home away from home.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 18, 2014

The first time I stayed here, we were a group of 19. The hotel staff were all accomodating and very attending to our needs. The rooms were big, adequate, and clean. Hot shower, ac, tv all working properly. The beds are thick and mattreses and towels were clean. The kids enjoyed the pool, when its dark for a beach swim. The place is quiet, peaceful, and most of all safe.
I stayed the second time, and this place always gives me that homey feeling and definitely a plus in enjoying Boracay.
I will definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank J Y
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We stayed at BBC for Christmas as it was recommended by a co-worker. Actually, I came a bit before Christmas to take advantage of the special that included a massage, sunset paraw, transfers, drinks, banana boat ride, etc. I recommend the package. It was a wonderful choice for my family. The staff was so friendly. They really felt like a family and would go out of their way to do whatever you needed. We went to Ariel's Point on Christmas day and had a wonderful time. They even put on a free Christmas buffet for the guests which was really special to me. The owners were sooo friendly. I felt like they had called and invited me into their home for the holiday.

When you come in they great you with a cold drink and a face towel which was perfect. We were sweating profusely. You can just sit and someone comes to you with all of the check in information. I appreciated that. When we left they gave us water and mangoes for the road. It was perfect.

The hotel is across the street from a good strip of the beach. You can just walk across the street and thru Ariel's. Service at Ariel's is a bit lacking. I preferred to take my meals at the BBC.

My kids really enjoyed the pool. As we were leaving they were putting in newer beach chairs. Bugs come out at night. There are a lot of people with pressure sales happening on the beach, so I really enjoyed having the pool option. The pool is in a very attractive nook between the lobby and the rooms. You can also get a poolside massage as well as in-room for reasonable rates.

The food prices are reasonable. We enjoyed the pancakes for breakfast. We also really liked the fruit shakes. No need to go to Jonah's. We ate most of our meals there, both in the restaurant and in our rooms. Prices were on target with local restaurants. The ribs are below market rate. I enjoyed the chicken strips and the kids liked the burger.

The laundry services were the cheapest that I experienced in the Philippines. It took 24 hours to get it back and the hotel took care of it. Each floor has a bit of a reading nook with a library.

Any problems were dealt with quickly. There was some confusion about my check in date but it ended up not being a problem. I just had to change rooms after the first night. My second room was my least favorite because I could hear the rooster next door. I was informed that the hotel had been trying to deal with the situation. I understood but it didn't help at 4 am. But they did move me to another room as soon as it became available and my troubles with the rooster were over and almost forgotten shortly. There were also a few power outages but they did not last for more than 5-10 minutes. I understand that it's a result of the typhoon but we stayed down the street for a few nights prior to checking in and did not have those problems. It was not a big deal. The wifi was a bit slow and best accessed in the main area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank msafrica
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Me and my husband choose boracay beach club for our honeymoon. It was our first time in boracay and we are glad we found the perfect place to stay. From the point we booked to the point we left, we were taken care of. Even the owners of the hotel finds time to interact with guest and you feel at home. We got their 7 days package so everyday there was an activity arranged for us. We also did their Ariel's point which is the most memorable thing you could possibly do in Boracay.

The staff - very friendly and sincere, guards would help you cross the street, the staff at the restaurants are nice and chatty, and would tell you their stories, we left feeling like all these people are our friends as we got to know them so saying goodbye was sad. They know people's names and you feel really looked after.

The hotel - was worth it for the price, it is not luxurious and the bed wasn't as comfy, but we loved their pillows and its always clean. The channels available were good and the fridge is always fully stacked. The hair dryer wasn't working though, but thats ok coz i bought mine anyway. There is a safe so we feel secure. Housecleaning was very good. The pool was good and the place was overall very relaxing. They also offer message near the pool, only downside is that it can be noisy.The front gate of the hotel has become a place where policemen would hang around so you feel there is added security. Before we left, the lady owner even gave us a pasalubong dried mango and bottles of water for our trip to the airport.

The restaurant - serves very good salmon, french fries and crab and corn soup, rest of the food are just normal. The pancakes which was served for breakfast was very good, the rest of the breakfast menu was just normal, but its good because there a variety to choose from.The vibe is very relaxing and is in the perfect spot on the white beach where its not too crowded. There is also a manong who would just stand there so vendors would go bothering people at the restaurant. The mango juice and the chocolate milkshake are the best!

The only downside of the hotel is that its besides cocomangas which can be very noisy at night, but we cant barely hear this in our room when its time to sleep, so this can be ignored.

Room Tip: the suite at the 3rd floor is very good with a balcony get a room at the first floor though so you...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AkoBato
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Boracay Beach Club is a great option for anyone who wishes to stay in Boracay. This was my first stay in Boracay and I stayed at BBC for 6 nights with family. The experience was amazing to say the least.
The suite was simple yet comfortable and offered a great variety of meals. Our package included several activities so there was always something fun to look forward to each day.
The location of the hotel is also very impressive, situated just across the road from Ariels House and the white sand beach. We had the pleasure of being able to eat our breakfast beach front, with the pristine waters just footsteps away. It is also conveniently located close to several bars and DMall.
The staff here is extremely friendly! Always accessible and personable. The wait staff was very attentive, the security would always help us cross the road when it was busy and even the owners came out to wish us a safe journey when we were checking out of the hotel. Customer service will make it or break it and everyone from Hazel, Jaryl, MiMi and all the other staff made it a awesome holiday for us!

I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jerms11
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

This was our second stay and my husband and I suggested for our extended family to stay here as well. There were 13 of us and we stayed for 6 to 8 nights. We loved the package with the inclusions! Breakfast and the fruit shakes were delicious ;) especially the banana peanut! The staff were all amazing and so helpful. Every single person was lovely and really made our stay perfect. A special thank you to Hazel who helped me so much months in advance to book the multiple rooms and guests. Thank you to Ariel and Mimi, the owners who were very welcoming and made us feel at home. We all hope to come back again one day! Love Jeremy and Leah

• Stayed: January 2014