All reviews beach front the hotel manager d mall noisy at night breakfast buffet pool side hotel is located nice pool location is excellent white beach caticlan airport private boat island station vito transfer poolside
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2018

Let me just say that I've been to numerous hotels in Boracay and Mandarin is by far the most comfortable stay ive ever experienced.

Staff - The staff was accommodating and friendly. i noticed that they would put their hand on there chest with a slight bow and smile on there face when greeting you. a nice little touch which i like. we forgot to put up the card to have the room cleaned up and it didn't help that we came back late but the staff was more than willing to do a quick clean up for us without hesitation.

Room - we rented the room which was right next to the pool. very convenient when you need something from the front desk and the restaurant is stones throw away when you're up for a bite to eat. Sheets were clean and so were the floors and bathroom. bonus points for having a safe for guests to use.

Hotel location - we got to Caticlan to a private port and were transported to the island in a private boat as well. From there it was a 10-15 minute Van ride to get to the hotel. Hotel is located at the heart of station 2, its about a 5 minute walk to D mall where all the popular restaurant and stores are at which is a plus.

all in all, our stay was utmost memorable and excellent. i would recommend Mandarin to my very own friends and family who will come to visit Boracay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mokylim
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

This is a good centrally located hotel adjacent to Station 2 in mid beach.
Extremely helpful staff.
Rooms are well presented and cleaned.
Buffet breakfast good but not spectacular. Better fruit options along the beach.
Nearby to d’Mall just 2 minute walk.
Noisier at weekends depending on room location.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2018

Stayed here for three days before I had to fly home in a sea view room. I got to the hotel earlier then the check in however they were happy to hold onto my bags and helped me log in to the wifi even though I hadn't checked in. The food at the Italian restaurant was really good but breakfast did finish quickly as the hotel was full. However the staff were really good and let me know when it was the last call for food and checked whether I wanted more. I had lunch there once as well which was really good but would recommend walking along the beach for dinner too.

The room was really nice and incredibly spacious. The beds were firm but I prefer it that way and the shower pressure was perfect. The balcony looks out to the pool and the beach as well. Having a room here did mean that it was really noisy at night, especially on a Friday night as there are a couple of bars near the hotel and kids in the pool early in the morning. So if you are a light sleeper I wouldn't recommend this room.

I used the spa one day as well and it was amazing. You could find something cheaper in D'mall but as a hotel guest you get a discount and I felt a bit more comfortable here. The only downside is that people can look up into the room from the front of the hotel when you have a shower after a body scrub which made me feel uncomfortable.

The staff were really helpful and went out of their way to help me carry my bag in the rain. I would recommend getting an airport transfer. It made the process so much easier.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

If you’re going to stay in Boracay, this is the place to go. The cost is great for what you get. Location is about as perfect and central as you can be. Walk out of your room and on to the pool deck, off of the pool and onto the beach. Being right in the middle of station 2 put you in the right in the middle of all the action on the beach. Breakfasts were good. Service was excellent. This was definitely one of the better hotels we stayed in on a trip. Almost every room has a view of the ocean and the pool.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed January 16, 2018

This hotel is a gem in the Boracay Island. World class facilities, excellent amenities, friendly and courteous staff, great management...just simply an awesome place to stay for a much needed vacation. The restaurant where you get free breakfasts is outstanding. Overall, Mandarin Boracay is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED,

Trip type: Traveled solo