“great memories!”

Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel
Ranked #19 of 146 Hotels in Boracay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Shanghai, China
Reviewed July 20, 2014

we spent 3 wonderful nights in this hotel last summer.The reception desk girl was super friendly as upgrading our room and introducing the facility to us.The swimming pool was very good,and you could borrow the towls at the reception desk as many times as you need.There were a lot of restaurants nearby,and it's close to the market as well.

• Stayed August 2013
Davao City, Philippines
Reviewed July 18, 2014

After five years, at last I'm back at Mandarin again, I still memorize and know what I want to eat at Don Vito its "Oso Buco" and off course I will not leave Don Vito with the best Pizza in Bora yum yum yum. After a long hours of trip from Bacolod, Iloilo to Bora, my best choice in Spa is to have Hot Stone massage on the first day and Hilot on the second day. Wow I deserve the Grace of God just to experience the perfect ambiance of the room, warm welcome of the staff and relaxing spa services. However after staying in the restaurant for long I smell food in my cloths, I would suggest to the management to check the exhaust fan for good ventilation, but in spite of smelly shirt I enjoyed staying in this Hotel. See you soon again Mandarin. "wave, wave, wave"

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Mandarin. The poolside room was very convenient when taking a dip at the pool or at the beach. The security was very good: there was a guard watching over the guests by the beach and the hotel is located beside a police station. Nightly entertainment was also quite good--not too loud that guests are disturbed in their rooms. Try their homemade gelato, lots of yummy flavors to choose from!

Stayed July 2014
Milpitas, California
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was there with my parents july 3 - 8. All the reviews you read about the staff being great, it's true. They are awesome. Always at your service. We stayed in the Grand Deluxe Poolside room and it's as gorgeous as in the pictures. Very comfortable indeed. I wouldn't mind staying again for a longer time...it's so relaxing. My parents and I already miss the place and staff. We loved the experience and will return.

My only feedback is to freshen up the outdoor restrooms. The men's room smelled. The standard cleanliness is like the men's restroom at the Mesa Restaurant. It also leaves impressions from Don Vito customers (who are not guests at Mandarin). These people should leave the Don Vito area leaving a memorable impression, because they are potential Mandarin guests.

By the way, the music noise level from the band was a bit muffled (especially with the air conditioner on) so it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. We were able to sleep and enjoyed the background muffled music. It's not for everyone though.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank modernDayBeachBum
Mandaluyong, Philippines
Reviewed July 14, 2014

After spending just a night at the Mandarin, I'm already thinking of my next trip to Boracay and this time would definitely stay for more days there..

It is very accessible to the restaurants and souvenir shops. The hotel has its own beach front aside from the very nice pool.

The hotel is well-secured.

Before I forget, the ice cream at the Don Vito resto is the best!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I was in Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel with my close friends last March 2013 for my Best Friend’s wedding. I was so happy to see our room coz it was cozy, clean and so spacious plus luxurious. We even had an ocean & pool view which makes it so great to wake up in the morning and the lighting during night time was so beautiful!!!

The Hotel staff is very accommodating, genuinely courteous and will ensure that they will attend to your needs right away with a smile.

The food served at Don Vito is absolutely delicious. You will surely enjoy the fusion of Asian and Filipino dishes in this rustic Italian restaurant where the daily breakfast buffet is served plus at night you can enjoy a beachfront dinner while a live band serenades you.

I have to say that every penny you are going to pay is worth it..! They have their own resort van to pick you up from Caticlan airport plus they also have their own boat to bring you to the island, where another resort van awaits to take you almost to the doorstep of the resort.
I would highly recommend this hotel to all my loved one’s and friends!!! :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kc_Querri
Travelers also viewed these Boracay hotels
Henann Regency Resort & Spa
#36 of 146 in Boracay
Astoria Current
Astoria Current
#8 of 146 in Boracay

Been to Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel

Property: Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel
Address: Beach Front, Station 2, Boracay Island, Philippines, Aklan Province, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Visayas > Panay Island > Aklan Province > Boracay
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#11 Luxury Hotel in Boracay
#11 Spa Hotel in Boracay
#14 On the Beach Hotel in Boracay
Hotel Class:4 star — Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel 4*
Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel is a world-renowned Triple A resort located at the beachfront of Station 2 in Boracay Island, Philippines. It has 52 rooms and suites and offers a modern Filipino design that captivates the essence of luxurious living in a tropical island setting. Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel is home to Don Vito Ristorante Italiano, an Italian restaurant which was awarded as one of the Philippines Best Restaurants in 2011 by Asia Tatler Dining. It also houses the famous Mandarin Spa, a premium fitness and wellness provider, known for its therapists' expertise in the traditional Filipino massage and foot spa. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mandarin Boracay