Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel
Hotel Metro(Kalibo)
$24
$23
TripAdvisor
HangOut Beach Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
$14
  • Restaurant
$7
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)
$29
$21
$29
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdon vitoambassador suitepoolside roompremier sea viewbeach fronthilot massagethe general managerfire dancerslive bandd mallthe hotel managerhotel is locatednoisy at nightbreakfast buffetoverlooking the beachpool sidenice pool
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Inform hotel your needs ahead of time, like for example if you need extra bed for your parents if you are traveling with your family. Location wise Mandarin is centrally located. Breakfast is excellent and included in the price of the room. Food is excellent especially the Paella Valenciana (seafood), as far as the taste bud of my family, the paella is to die for. A swimming pool is just a few feet away from our bedroom. The beach is just across the hotel. Great private beach and well maintained. Excellent service too from the beach boys who are available to help and assist you of your needs anytime. They informed us that we are safe while enjoying the beach. In addition, all the hotel staff are courteous, respectful and helpful. Overall my stay at the hotel was a memorable and unforgettable one. I am planning to share our wonderful experience at Boracay Mandarin Hotel. How I wish my husband, daughter and son's family were with me. I am making sure that at our family reunion in 2016 will be at this hotel. However, I am looking forward to come and visit Mandarin Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Eva M
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Whenever were in Boracay we also stay in The Mandarin Hotel, great location since it's very near the beach front, near to all the sites in the island. Rooms is great, bathrooms are clean. Staff are friendly and will attend to your needs right away. Although the food is not that great, ok for the free breakfast that goes with your stay.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Steph F
Reviewed January 13, 2014

After 8 years, I was able to visit Boracay again last December 2013. Stayed at this hotel, the Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel. Excellent accomodation! The Staff were so friendly. near to major places of the island, few steps to the well known clear blue waters and white sands. Their restaurant, Don Vito Ristorante Italiano, serves excellent pizza and other itallian foods!
A Highly recommended hotel.
For Lily, the Resident Manager, maraming salamat. Keep up the good works!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Boy_Raymund
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Went to Boracay last 31 Dec. 2013. Since it is super peak season, almost all fine hotels were already fully booked. Was only able to transfer to Boracay Mandarin Hotel on January 1, 2014. Hotel is located in Station 2 near D'Mall. It is a beach-front hotel with swimming pool. We stayed in room 321 and was really nice. Value for money? I think hotel rate was quite expensive. Felt that I can get a better hotel with their rate. But then again, since my visit was super peak season, I guess, I couldn't complain much. The room was clean, bed and pillows gave us a comfortable sleep. I really liked that our room had a veranda overlooking the beach. We stayed there at night, relaxing while sipping hot tea. The live music at their beachfront can also be heard from our veranda so it was really nice and cool. The bathroom was standard and was ok. The staffs were courteous and helpful at all times. Beach towels are available at the front desk. The breakfast buffet was fine and they have different menu every morning. They open at 6:30am. It was just unfortunate that our flight back to Manila was quite early 11am via Kalibo so we had to check out very early around 6am. Over all, our stay in Boracay Mandarin Hotel was nice and nothing to complain about. Maybe I'll consider going back here if only I can get discounted hotel rates. Otherwise, I may have to consider other Station 2 hotels.

Room Tip: If booking for Deluxe rooms, try to get rooms 322-324 as these rooms are situated on the center of the hotel and you can see the beach front right at your veranda.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Very convenient location.. Close to all places you want to be in Boracay. Mrs. Poh is a great host. Pretty much hands-on and looks after guests like family. We didn't try the Hotel pool..no need I guess as the beach is just a few meters away. Best night entertainment..very friendly staff..especially the staff at the Don Vitto restaurant. We would definitely recommend Mandarin hotel to anyone looking for a home away from home in Boracay...

From F S and A Custodio