“Ambiance is great!”

Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel
Ranked #18 of 148 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I love the place, the ambiance and the room. Although its a bit expensive, it was all worth it. The room is big, with the view of the beach area. The breakfast buffet offers a variety of food and it was great. The staff is accommodating and polite. I love our stay in boracay and will definitely come back to Boracay Mandarin.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank garej03

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was here in this hotel.its worth what we paid.its nice service.the staff are really friendly,the location so perfect for me.the room we had was so nice.if i go back again in boracay i will choose to stay in this hotel again.the manager was so nice with us.and very accomodating.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank savan_2118
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I love the ambiance of the place, it's really relaxing. I also love how the hotel is perfectly situated between restaurants and clubs. I gotta tell you though, even though the hotel is surrounded by great eats, somehow, I always end up staying in Boracay Mandarin for dinner. Their breakfast buffet is also a great way to start your day! I really enjoyed my stay here!

Room Tip: Stayed in room 315, really nice and spacious!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Me and hubby stayed in Boracay Mandarin for 3 nights and we felt
very very special!!!
Boracay Mandarin Spa was awesome too!
What i like the most is their service.They really went the extra mile in ensuring our transfers and all our queries were met.We were very pleased and felt pampered by their service.
The hotel is located in a strategic location.Walking distance to D Mall, pubs, restaurants and all water sport activities...
We truly enjoyed our stay here !!

Room Tip: Deluxe Beach side view room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Whenever I go to Boracay with either my family or friends, we always end up staying in Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel. The hotel service is exceptional! Friendly staff who really accommodate to your every need. It was my parents' wedding anniversary lately, and their bed was decorated with petals plus towels in shape of swans forming a heart. It was too cute. Family, friends, couples, solo - this hotel can have a specific room for you. I recommend the ones on the ground floor. The swimming pool, which is really enchanting at night, is directly located in front of the rooms. Another plus is that you don't have to worry about looking for good eats because their restaurant serves great food. I love eating here at night because you are accompanied by a highly entertaining live band! When I go back to Boracay, this will undoubtedly will still be my go to place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

You should definitely catch a break and just admire that blue dreamy sea and that exhilarating view!
The sea had never looked so fine before and the sun had never shone so bright before!

I would recommend staying in this hotel to anyone, vacationers, single or couple or family, a very ideal place indeed!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2012

It was my second time in Boracay and this time we chose to stay in Mandarin. What i like the most in this hotel is their service, they will really make you feel very special especially the transfer from caticlan to the hotel (and vice versa), they have a private boat that will take you to the island without having to wait for the public boat to be filled. That means less waiting time. Not to mention the PERFECT location, beach front and very near to everything! To top it all, the personnel are very nice and quick to respond to all your needs. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL! Surely its not my last visit.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank PrincessAuie
Travelers also viewed these Boracay hotels
Henann Regency Resort & Spa
Le Soleil de Boracay
Le Soleil de Boracay
#38 of 148 in Boracay
Ambassador in Paradise Resort

Been to Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel

Address: Beach Front, Station 2, Boracay Island, Philippines, Malay, Aklan Province, Philippines
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#10 Spa Hotel in Boracay
#10 Luxury Hotel in Boracay
#14 On the Beach Hotel in Boracay
Price Range: $115 - $229 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel 4*
Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel is a world-renowned Triple A resort located at the beachfront of Station 2 in Boracay Island, Philippines. It has 52 rooms and suites and offers a modern Filipino design that captivates the essence of luxurious living in a tropical island setting. Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel is home to Don Vito Ristorante Italiano, an Italian restaurant which was awarded as one of the Philippines Best Restaurants in 2011 by Asia Tatler Dining. It also houses the famous Mandarin Spa, a premium fitness and wellness provider, known for its therapists' expertise in the traditional Filipino massage and foot spa. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mandarin Boracay