Booked this hotel for Chinese New Year based on positive reports on Trip Advisor and was baffled on arrival. The hotel is depressing; the pool is tiny and right next to the main road, and it is very overpriced compared to other much nicer hotels in better locations. We booked the family room which was dark, the curtains were closed to shut out the building site next door and the bathroom was fusty. The beds were rock hard and everything looked years and years old. If you are going to Boracay I would recommend the Boracay Beach Resort which is the same price but about 20 times nicer, more modern and right on the beach as opposed to on the main road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachcomber Resort is just steps from Boracay's finest sand and nightlife. Located in station 1, the resort has 11 modernist rooms, a contemporary swimming pool, and a roof deck with a magnificent view of the crystalline beach. All rooms have full on amenities, including air-conditioning, cable TV, free wi-fi Internet, mini bar, hot and cold showers. The resort's new beachfront restaurant Zeppelin cafe/bar serves delicious food, fruit shakes and great coffees. So if you come for adventure under the sun, Beachcomber Resort Boracay is where you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachcomber Resort Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Beachcomber Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Beachcomber Hotel