I would highly recommend this place and would stay here again in a heartbeat because of the great location, the clean and spacious rooms, and most of all, the incredible staff.
My friends and I stayed at the Beachcomber Resort in November 2009. The place was recommended to us by our other friends who had stayed there before.
I have to say that I love Beachcomber's location. It is in Station 1 where the nicest part of the beach is. It is also a short walk to Jonah's which has the best fruit shakes on the beach. The hotel is not exactly on the beachfront but it is practically there. From the resort gate, its about 10 steps away from the beach. You do have to cross a street so look both ways before crossing. What is also great about the location is you don't have to walk very far to hail a tricycle to take you to the other parts of Boracay.
We were a group of 9 people and we got a honeymoon suite, a family room and a superior room. All of the rooms were clean and spacious and great value for money.
They also serve a free breakfast. You have to put your order in the night before and you can choose exactly what you want, how you want it and what time you want it served to your room.
The staff were very friendly and efficient. They happily arranged our transfers from Kalibo airport to the resort. They also accommodated our small requests like extra beach towels or some laundry soap.
I can't say enough good things about the staff here. We actually left an important item in the safety deposit box in the room and they were able to get it to us via courier service in a few days time.
The few things they could improve on is the lighting in their rooms. They had white lights instead of the more romantic yellow lights.
I would highly recommend this place to those looking for a comfortable and affordable place to stay in Station 1. You would be hard pressed to find a better place for the the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachcomber Resort is just steps from Boracay's finest sand and nightlife. Located in station 1, the resort has 11 modernist rooms, a contemporary swimming pool, and a roof deck with a magnificent view of the crystalline beach. All rooms have full on amenities, including air-conditioning, cable TV, free wi-fi Internet, mini bar, hot and cold showers. The resort's new beachfront restaurant Zeppelin cafe/bar serves delicious food, fruit shakes and great coffees. So if you come for adventure under the sun, Beachcomber Resort Boracay is where you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Beachcomber Resort Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Beachcomber Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Beachcomber Hotel