Victory Beach Resort
$25
$24
$23
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
$14
  • Restaurant
$7
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)
$29
$20
$29
Agoda.com
All reviewsdive shopsummer placediving experiencerooms are cleanair conditioningno liftbudget hotelmini barnight lifeboat stationboracay islandpadibeachwifinightlifeinfrontsand
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Didn't stay here but tried the dinner buffet. Budget-friendly for a simple home style meal. Make sure you get here in time for the happy hour. Don't expect a lot though. It will definitely take a lot of cocktails to get you tipsy.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Been here 4 times now,
great location,good staff,food from menu is fresh and tasty,
buffet on beach is amazingly cheap,And very busy,
If you intend to drink all nite at the bar use plenty of mozzie spray and pay as you go.

If your not a diver just a paying customer try to ignore the ignorant dive instructors who sit around all day doing nothing.

Room Tip: Beach view is best 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our family spent four nights at the Victory Beach Resort and we were very happy with it. Our room was spacious and very clean. We had a view of the roof of the next building, but with such an incredible beach outside the door, we didn't spend much time in the room. We hired a babysitter one night (ask for Joy), and had a great time wandering around the local shops and restaurants. The Victory Beach is small, but recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony. The best view is from the third floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank burkes886
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I've just come back after spending a week at Victory resort. I stayed in a single room which did have a fridge and the air con was powerful enough for me and not too loud. The shower was hot although sometimes the water would stop running, but only ever for a couple of minutes. My room had no view but considering you can leave your room and be in the sea within two minutes I felt no need to stare out my window! Was on the second floor and never had trouble sleeping due to noise. Breakfast was included and generally pretty good, I also ate dinner there a few times and again the food was tasty and not too expensive.

The staff were great, always wearing smiles and very helpful and polite. Couldn't ask for more!

I learnt to dive with victory divers and loved it. Again everyone working there were great, my instructor Kazumi made me feel totally at ease and explained everything well.

I would have no hesitation recommending this hotel for anyone looking for a decent, fun and clean place to stay right on the stunning white beach! I'm already planning my next trip there!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed in hotel for a week in october. Have been traveling with infant. For my opinion it is a budget hotel, nothing fancy, our room didnt have balcony, the view was terrible looking towards small bazar next door, which is also noisy at night. We had mosquitoes in the room. The hotel provides small restaurant, with nice food. We had breakfast there. The vegi omlette is must try if you decide to have breakfast in the hotel. The stuff is nice, location on station 2 also. The beach is few meters away. Everyday we received only two towels, eventhough we were three people staying in the room. We ask for one more but didnt get it

Room Tip: Pay more for sea view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family