2,080 results
All reviews pandan water sands restaurant foot wash signature suite evian water foot massage caticlan airport turn down service cold towels breakfast buffet personalized service little things boat ride superb service beach bar shuttle service white beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've been to Boracay several times but it's my first time to stay at Discovery Shores. My experience has been one of the most memorable stay in Boracay thanks to the very friendly staff and the level of hospitality that everyone has displayed throughout our stay. Kudos to Latrell for the very warm welcome and to Jigs for being so enthusiastic and accommodating. Both of them went beyond their work to make us feel at home.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank isabellacK952PV
erwinlopez, General Manager at Discovery Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear isabellacK952PV,

It was lovely reading your review about us! We are humbled to know that the hospitality and friendliness shown by our staff especially Latrell and Jigs made your most memorable stay in Boracay. We are happy that we did not disappoint you as we only want the best for our guests.

We can’t wait to welcome you back HOME!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I LOVE DSB!!!❤❤❤ I've been staying with them since 2009/2010 till now with the same room!hehe Great Bosses Staff, Crew and Excellent Service They always makes you feel your Home❤ I LOVE YOU DSB FAM!!❤❤❤ Thank you as always and God bless you all always DSB!❤

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
5  Thank Roving23581423413

Dear Roving23581423413,

We love you too! Thank you for always choosing us and for trusting our brand since 2009. It is always an honor for us to be your home on the island.

God Bless you too and see you on your next visit!

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Hospitality and great service of this hotel never ceases to amazed me, I guess that is why me and my wife are back here again.I think the rehabilitation of Boracay is working. There are still a lot to be done but we're seeing the changes and Discovery Shores are doing there part. We saw the employees today as a group picking up garbage from the beach and we applaud the gesture.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank dive423

Dear dive423,

Thank you for the sweet words! It is an honor for us to know that you found our hospitality and service amazing. Your feedback inspires us to continue providing our valued guests genuine hospitality and Service That’s All Heart. We are already looking forward to your next stay!

Until then, we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

The staff of Discovery Shores made our trip unforgettable as they provided genuine smiles and customized service that touched our hearts.

The powdered sand beach w unforgettable sunsets is one of the best we’ve seen.

Definitely going back!

Room tip: If you’re traveling w elders request for a room closest to the pool area
Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank MSO852

Dear MSO852,

We are happy to know that our staff made your trip unforgettable! Thank you for the opportunity to be your host on your visit to Boracay Island. We can’t wait to see you back in our shores again.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Hello I am korean student 17. Many people will think that it will not be a exact evaulation. But it’s not. Just believe me. From now on I will talk about my vivid memory. The discovery shores boracay has very kind people. They were very nice to our family and the other people who visit it. Also lifeguard and security paps and collin are the kindest of all in this hotel. Its breakfast is not that delicious than I thought but It’s not that bad. If you want to visit here book premier suite room. Its scenery is very very good. Also you can use free foot massage while you check in in this hotel for one time. The room is very large but its pool is not that large but not that small too. Its sunset is also nice too. So far this is a vivid memory for a childish student 17 and thank you for reading my writing. I hope you enjoy it.

안녕하세요 저는 한국학생인 17살입니다. 많은 사람들이 제 평가가 정확하지 않을 것이라고 생각할 것입니다. 하지만 그렇지 않습니다. 그냥 믿어 주세요ㅠㅠ. 이제부터는 생생한 기억에 대해 이야기하겠습니다. 디스커버리 쇼어 보라카이에서는 매우 친절한 사람들이 있습니다. 그들은 우리 가족과 다스커버리 쇼어 보라카이를 방문하는 다른 사람들에게 매우 친절했습니다. 또한 수영장의 안전요원인 paps와 경비원인 collin이 호텔에서 가장 친절합니다. 아침은 생각보다 맛있지 않지만 그렇게 나쁘지는 않습니다. 여기를 방문하려면 프리미어 스위트 룸을 예약하십시오. 그 풍경은 매우 좋습니다. 또한 이 호텔에서 묵는 동안 한번 무료 발 마사지를 사용할 수 있습니다. 방은 어느정도 큽니다.수영장은 크지 않지만 작지도 않습니다. Sunset도 좋습니다. 지금까지 이것은 17살인 한 학생에 데한 생생한 기억입니다. 저의 글을 읽어 주셔서 감사합니다. 나는 당신이 이 호텔을 즐기시를 바라겠습니다.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank shinseongwon

Dear shinseongwon,

Thank you for taking the time to write this sweet review! We are elated with the good feedback you have for our staff, especially for Pabs and Collin. Feel free to check us out on social media @DiscoveryShoresBoracay to see our special room offers for your next trip to Boracay.

We can’t wait to welcome you back HOME!