Just came back from a few days' stay at Discovery Shores. Left very reluctantly as other family members are still there for the next week. It was an absolutely perfect Boracay experience at this hotel. The service was impeccable. The private van and boat transfer is a hint of what is to come. Even before you think you need something, a staff member is there to help you out - whether it was a cold towel for your face, cleaning your sunnies, laying out a towel on the beach chair, bringing you a tall glass of iced water or folding you clothes and taking care of your things while you enjoy the water. They remembered that we loved mangoes and had a plate of mangoes ready every morning for our breakfast. They made sure we had our specific orders of coffee - latte, cappuccino, flat white - with the breakfast buffet. The rooms were great. We had a junior suite and the rest of the family had the bigger one bedroom suite with an outdoor private jacuzzi. Space in the rooms were generous, the snacks laid out each day were yummy. They had snacks freely available for guests around the hotel as well. Cookies in jars, ice slushies next to the pool with caramel popcorn or other goodies on the same table. The beach was immaculate with staff cleaning the area constantly. A branch or a leaf dare not fall on that beautiful Boracay sand at Discovery Shores. Spent half a day lolling about in the pool and transferred to the beachfront when we felt like it. Having that choice of pool or beach was very convenient (sometimes we really just felt that the pool was nicer). The distance from the night life didn't bother us at all. We would either get a hotel shuttle or walk along the beach, with a stopover at Jonah's shakes for a snack while walking back to station 1. Staying at this hotel was money well spent and though I am not a beach and water person, I am definitely going back to Discovery Shores again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discovery Shores Boracay, a sprawling beachfront property located on the unspoilt shores of Boracay Island in the Philippines, is the first luxury resort built in this majestic region. Apart from its spacious 87 all suite guestrooms and the highly-acclaimed Terra Wellness Spa overlooking the beach, Discovery Shores' facilities include the Sands Restaurant, Indigo Restaurant, Platitos, Sandbar beach bar, Sandbox kiddie lounge, a swimming pool, recreation room, an events hall and a gym. Discovery Shores is one of five properties of The Discovery Leisure Company's portfolio of distinctive hotels and resorts, and is a member of Preferred Hotels and Resorts Lifestyle Collection. The resort embodies the hallmark of the Discovery brand: personalized and innovative service dispensed round-the-clock. Guests are guaranteed an unsurpassed level of quality, service and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Discovery Shores Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Shores Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Discovery Shores Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Discovery Shores Hotel