We went there last Nov 29- Dec.1 to celebrate my baby's 2nd birthday together with my husband and my friend...All of us are just first timers in Boracay, so we really want best experienced. It really took me so long before decided on what hotel to go but with the help of trip advisor I finally had peace of mind to choose Microtel Inns and Suites. We really had a long trip since we just had the Kalibo route but friendly staff of Microtel were there at the Caticlan's jetty port to accompany us and help us on our baggages. Finally we arrived at Microtel and to our surprise some of the staff are already waiting for us gave us leis and welcome drinks. We really felt so welcomed. We chose the double room, it's simple but elegant I should say worth for the money we pay since they gave me 60% off.We rest for an hour then went down to check the place the ambiance looks romantic at night. We even saw foreigners having romantic dinner. Then, we went to the main beach to see the place and have our dinner. It's indeed nice place also. D'mall has lots of boutique especially for souvenir items.On our second day, we woke up early to experience the sunrise and their free breakfast. It's an English breakfast.They have assigned dish for a specific day so you cannot select what you want.The only thing you can are the type of egg,type of drinks and two categories for the processed meat.I enjoyed it so much even w/o rice since I am very much concern about my figure. But my hubby and my friend did not enjoy the food since they really prefer heavy breakfast. They are not satisfied with the little serving of the food. After breakfast we went upstairs again to decorate our room for my son's birthday. We put balloons straight from Manila so those are customized.They also prepared birthday cake and balloons for my baby due to my request. The cake was brought by 5 of their staff then sung birthday song. What a memorable birthday experienced for my baby. After the celebration went down to experience Diniwid beach. Very private and very beautiful, we spend our time there and rest with their very comfy couch with umbrella.
Feels like heaven or should I say like paradise being there in microtel resort...perfectly located in station 1..very private and serene afar from the busy and crowded place from stations 2 and 3. The nice and beautiful beach is just in front of the hotel over looking in their premium rooms, which we really enjoy because of the calming and refreshing view...When we are there I really feel the tranquility I have been looking for after the all the stressful work in Manila. I feel all my stress were gone and wanting to stay there for a long time. We will surely go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel by Wyndham Boracay is a beachfront Mediterranean-inspired resort. It sports a tropical island look and brings to its doorstep the white sand beaches, water sport activities, tropical beach night life and other island adventures. Microtel by Wyndham Boracay lends unmatched comfort to Boracay beach holidays, complementing the tropical vibe that Boracay Island is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Boracay
- Microtel Inn & Suites Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Microtel Hotel Boracay
- Microtel Boracay
- Boracay Microtel