True Home Hotel, Boracay
  • Breakfast included
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$54
TravelBook.ph
  • Beachfront
The Boracay Crown Beach Hotel(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$38
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Prestigia.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewspresidential suitewilly's rockfew stepsche chesuperior roomjonah's shakelarge bedroomoverlooking the beachstation hotelbeachfront hotelreally enjoyed our stay heredining tableelectric fanclear waterpleasant stayan extra bedbreakfast is served
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Stayed in this hotel with a group of friends and I personally spent 3 nights in one of the deluxe beach front rooms. The room and bathroom were both clean and spacious. The room had an electronic safe, a mini-bar, a/c, a queen and a twin-sized bed. There was always a hotel employee who was standing guard out on the patio all day and all night which made us feel very safe since the hotel was right on the beach and next to an alleyway going to the main road. I thought the Filipino breakfast they offered was actually pretty good. The hotel only has 5 lounge chairs on the beach right in front of the hotel, so if you want to lay out, you may want to get your beach towel out there early and save yourself one. It's on an awesome area of the beach, especially to watch the sun set and you can Willy's Rock is only a couple hundred feet away. There are plenty of places to eat and a couple bars/clubs to go to at night nearby. I'd give it a 5, but on our last night, my friend and I spotted a cockroach in our room!! Thankfully, a hotel staff was right outside our door and got rid of it for us. I also wish they provided us with hangers to hang our clothes. All in all, it was a great place to stay at, especially for a beach front room, for the amount I paid for.

Room Tip: Breakfast is served on the patio right outside the two deluxe beach front rooms, and they start serving it at 8 am. If you are a late-riser, you may not like the noise from the crowds right outside your room so either get one of the rooms upstairs with the ocean views or bring some ear plugs.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank reggie218
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We stayed there 2 nights at their deluxe room with beachfront access. Check in was a breeze and the receptionist was very helpful even suggesting where we can eat for lunch. The room and bathroom is clean and adequate although the furniture (bed, etc.) is a bit old and has to be updated. The free breakfast was OK but it can be improved especially the coffee. My only complaint is that there is no complimentary water provided by the hotel ( 2 bottles /day in other Boracay hotels that I've tried). So you have to buy water elsewhere which is quite essential when you're in a beach! The location is great though - right next to Willy's rock and Jonah's shake (a must try!).

Room Tip: There are only 4 rooms with beach view / access so its best to book these rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rainemd
Reviewed January 12, 2012

This is to comment on the highly unprofessional manner in which our reservation to this hotel was handled. My wife already had a confirmed reservation for their beachfront deluxe room thru their Manila office. When I verified, once more, the type of room reserved for us, the staff member who handled it, in the name of 'Van,' sounded hesitant to answer me & told me he will call me back asap. As it took some time for him to call back, we instead called him only to know that our room reservation had been dropped citing some reason or the other. What a big letdown! However, if this is any indication how this hotel treats its customers, maybe it is best to avoid this hotel altogether.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BobC249
Reviewed January 4, 2012

It's difficult to review this hotel from one side it has great location and you can find whatever you want in a one step. From the other side the room #2 is awful without any windows, dark and with old furniture. There're usual problems with wifi and it seems like agoda.com is banned... If you are a tough one you can stay there but do not choose this hotel if you are going on a trip with a tender wife or girlfriend...

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We stayed for 5 nights at their Junior suite that has a very big veranda with an amazing view,and of what I saw around in Boracay this hotel was the best choice for us. It’s right on the beach, very clean and walking distance to all the island attractions. The staff is nice and we will stay there again in December, this time with friends so we will rent the 2 bedroom presidential suite. Looking forward to coming back to our Boracay home ( :

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple