Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
If you want to feel at home, come here

The best place to learn kitesurfing in Boracay. I had really a good time there. I had many days... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
koindre
Kedainiai, Lithuania
via mobile
This is a lovely place created ans maintained by wonderful people :)!

Great place for kitesurf, windsurf and yoga . Very good place for kitesurfing lessons if you are... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
TarmoPi

Recommended experiences in and around Panay Island
from $67.43
from $16.42
from $25.65
from $67.95
More Info
All reviews yoga classes bulabog beach healthy food homemade bread giving advice super nice people fantastic stay kite surfers the north end whole team perfect place to learn beach boys see you soon place to stay special thanks white beach water sports
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2019

Initially, we wanted to spend some family vacation days in one of the resorts. But when I discovered the kitesurfing camp online both, me and my husband, got excited about the opportunity to finally learn kitesurfing. Since having seen this during one of our sailing trips with friends in the Caribbean we always wanted to try. And although not being able to stay one entire week for the camp, Simone arranged to squeeze us in for four days while still accomplishing our level 2 training. Thanks for being super flexible. We had an amazing time at the base and enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and great breakfast. Our daughter could play with another little girl the entire time which freed us up for the kitesurfing experience. We'll be back next season to complete our skill set :). Looking forward to meeting the patient instructors and great staff again.

Reviewed April 2, 2019

I was looking for a good place that would teach me how to kitesurf while visiting Boracay, and I don't think I could have done better. The staff here is attentive and encouraging, while also providing a relaxed atmosphere. I took lessons with Glen, and was up and riding after just a few days of lessons. It was great to just hang at the center and enjoy great coffee and tasty muffins while sharing experiences with the other riders as well. Their location is on the northern end of Bulabog Beach, which actually makes it great to get away from the crowds of kitesurfers that build up further south down the beach. Hopefully will get another chance to get back to Boracay and work on my skills further with this fun crew.

Date of experience: March 2019
Simone B, Owner at Funboard Center Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are very pleased that you could enjoy your time on and off the water and even more that you were cruising along the bay after a couple of days. Your transition looked definitely amazing!

We are hoping to see you back on the island soon and will work on JUMP transition!

All the best,

Reviewed March 30, 2019

Stayed for one week and brought all my friends along. I have done windsurfing for many years, but this was my first time kitesurfing. I decided to go for the beginners course and at the end of the course I was able to kite by myself, turn, do some small jumps, etc. and it was so much fun. The centre did not just have great instructors, but also an amazing atmosphere, food, coffee and bar staff. So most days we decided to hangout at the centre almost all day, even after the session ended for the day, to enjoy a coffee or study using the solid wifi. One day we also got invited through the centre to go on a sunset boat cruise on the other side of the island, which was really nice. Without a doubt, one of my best vacations and such a nice mix to be able to combine the quiet Bulabog Beach with the more touristy and crowded other part of the island for the evening activities. Needless to say we were all super happy about the stay and progressed massively in kitesurfing; some even prolonged their stay and decided to book a later flight home!

Date of experience: March 2019

Thanks to all of you to brought this amazing vibes to the center. What goes around- comes around!
We are happy to hear we could serve you the best. Would be great to see you guys back on the island another time!

All the best for you and good luck for your studies!

Reviewed March 20, 2019

This place is a good place to start learning kitesurfing, the owner and instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful. There also have the best spot on Bulabog beach to teach since it is far away from the crowded center kitesurfing spot of the beach, perfect for learners. If you want something else, they also offer windsurfing classes and well as Yoga in the morning.

They also have a little cafe there that serve great food and they have specials every few days. I had a currey there and i had to asked for a second. :D

Date of experience: March 2019
Simone B, Owner at Funboard Center Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

We are always happy to hear our customer has been completely satisfied on and offshore ;-) Thanks for your fantastic review and your positive vibes you have brought to our place.

We hope to see you more often at Funboard Center Boracay. We have more Curries to try...

Reviewed March 4, 2019

A super cool surfcenter!
Had a great time there and could realy increase my kiteboarding skills to finaly go upwind.
Gilbert was my instructor and teached me verry well.
also enjoyed my time while hanging around at the center with Simone, her cats and the other guys. ;)
Verry good breakfast and food also!

Date of experience: February 2019
Simone B, Owner at Funboard Center Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Hey Cyrill!
Thanks a lot for your great review. Lovely to hear you had a good time. Just come a bit longer next time!