Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best on the Beach

This my 4th time at School, there Christmas '2020 as could fly safely from Manila. The essence of... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
williamsJ7563VJ
Shanghai, China
If you want to feel at home, come here

The best place to learn kitesurfing in Boracay. I had really a good time there. I had many days... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020

from $16.42
from $27.25
from $74.11
More Info
All reviews yoga classes bulabog beach healthy food homemade bread giving advice super nice people kite surfers whole team learn kitesurfing feel at home beach boys special thanks white beach simone wind equipment school
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2017

I luckily booked the (only) room with ocean view for one week at this fantastic relaxed place. Simone who runs the place is a lovely host. The small bars serves nice breakfast and daily special food. It is the place to meet other friendly kite chaps and exchange your experiences of this addictive sport...
I will definitely come back next year. See you :)

Date of experience: January 2017
Simone B, Manager at Funboard Center Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Thanks a lot for your great review! We are happy to hear we could serve you the best. And even better we gonna see you again next season!
All the best and sunny regards from stormy Boracay,
Simone

Reviewed February 8, 2017

I was visiting the Philippines from the middle of November 2016 to the end of January 2017.

I attended a kitesurfing course at Funboard Center in november. The instructors at Funboard are excellent, the best of the best. I got Alex, a Russian Bear which I now consider to be the best kite instructor in the world. His patience is limitless and he managed to transform me - a 50-year old Norwegian - from a very clumsy and nervous newbie into an secure and independent kitesurfer.

Simone runs the place, she is the most nice and helpful person you will ever meet. She, along with Marcus, also run Boracay Yoga and I attended some of their classes. This was my first time experience yoga and I really enjoyed it.

I had such a good time at Funboard in November that I came back to Funbard Center in January and stayed the whole month to kitesurf more.

I was then an independent kitesurfer so for the whole of January I just rented the equipment I needed and they have a very good range of quality equipment. There are lots of kites and board to choose from. The nice staff at Funbard is very helpful and helps to bring the kites and boards back and forward to the beach, lay up the lines, pump the kites, help with launching etc. All the help you need.

The center also has a really nice bar where the girls serve you good and healthy breakfast or lunch, they have the best coffee on Boracay, nice juices and the "overnighter" is a healthy energy bomb that will give you the energy you need for a long day of kiting. The bar is also a nice place to hang out when you need a break.

The people at Funbard are amazing, helpful and nice. I really enjoyed my time there. I hope to come back some day.

Date of experience: January 2017
Simone B, Manager at Funboard Center Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Hello Trygve!
I hope you have well arrived back home! Did you start snow-kiting ;-)
Thanks to join us for such a long time and your great review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we could make your dream reality.
Have a great summer back home and hopefully see you next season back on Boracay.
All the best,

Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Best Breakfast on the island with homemade Joghurt and Bread. Great Coffee. Super nice people and great teachers for Kitesurfing. They also offer Yoga and other activities such as Windsurfing.

Date of experience: February 2017

Hello Sascha!
Sounds like the Coffee shop was your playground rather than the water ;-) But Great to hear you have enjoyed both! Thanks for joining us!!

Have a great summer and may be see you back next season.

Best wishes,

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Amazing people - experiences, helpful and nice. Good range of equipment for adults and kids (both windsurfing and kitesurfing). Safe place to learn.

Date of experience: January 2017
Simone B, Manager at Funboard Center Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2017

Thanks Art for your great feedback. We are happy to hear you and the boys have enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you soon back on Boracay!

All the best,

Reviewed January 31, 2017

Did my level 1&2 kite surfing lessons here. Had a great instructor that gave very good direction and had me riding quicker than I could have imagined.